Make My Own Rules (Rouxls x Reader)

Rouxls Kaard. The man has many names, R.K., Duke of puzzles, and even lesser dad by the kings son himself. But to you he was your teacher. He was great at sword fighting but hasn't done it much of it since he was put in charge of puzzles but when he had the chance you would join him. You where where his star pupil even if you where his only student. Most of the time he would just show you different stances and move and once in a while would a small duels. The prince would sometimes watch and cheer in his "lesser dad" or want to join, grabing a random stick as a sword. Rouxls usually won't let him since he was "too young" but you couldn't just let the prince leave in disappointment and would play fight with the boy. Letting him win as you lay in "defeat" leaving the boy happy you to continue your lesson. The duke wasn't always fair though. But you couldn't exactly call it cheating, after all, Rouxls Kaard makes his own rules. And at the end he would get the most hits. That's how most days went but today was going to be different. Today you where going to have a REAL duel. Not just one of those "you attack and he criticise" fights it was going to be a face to face, give all you got type if fight. You got all of your gear and head over to your practicing ground. You where feeling confident and excited. Half of it being because you wanted to win and the other being that you would see your dear friend and love interest again. Yes. You had a crush on the worm obsessed duke. Spending a lot of time with someone really makes you attached to them. After a bit if walking time you make it to your destination. Rouxls was waiting, polishing his equipment. "Hello there duke of worms* you say smirking and walking closer to the man. He notices you and looks and stands strait. "Greetings myeth dearest pupil." You smile. You never got over his silly way of speach. It was so over exaggerated, adding random extra letters to words to make it sound "fancy". You put on your equipment and grab your sword before going to your staring area. He does the same before going to his stance right across from you. "Are thou prepared for the best fighteth of thou life?" You bod your head, a smile on your face, determination in your eyes. "Ready." You both stare at each other for a bit before charging. You both attacking at equal rates. But at the end you where going to win. He was getting tired and his HP was lower than yours. It was your turn to attack but before you could take your winning hit, his HP was fully restored and he looked better and more energized than ever. "W-what?! But it was my turn to attack. You cheated!"  You say  annoyed and baffled. All he does is smirk at you and stand up straight ready to attack before saying. "Thou must have forgetheth that I, Rouxls Kaard, makes my own rules." That's it. You get in stance ready for the real fight to begin. You weren't normally one to cheat but in order to win you would have to beat him at his own game. You charge at each other. Even if you where charging out if order, your moments where still graceful as swift. Just like a dance. A dance for victory. You weren't going to lose. No you couldn't. You wouldn't let yourself. The battle was going on for some time. Even if you where both getting tired, that didn't stop you from swinging your swords. Both of your HP was getting low by each hit, and your items disappear every minute. This fight was going on for to long, you deside to end it. You throw your sword just a few feet behind the duke. You don't say a word and just stare at the man. He looks at you and smiles confidently. "I guessed thou would give u-" before the duke could contue with his words he was tackled down by you running into him. You straddle the mans stomach to make sure he couldn't brake free as you grab your sword and aim it against his neck. "I win you lousy duke! I've got you traped!" You cheer with a grin. He looks at you dumbfounded from the sudden action. "T-thou can't just tackle in battle!" "Nuh-uh! If you thought me anything its that you make your own rules. So that's what I'll do!" You both laugh for a bit. He was right, this was the best fight of your life. You guys just stay there for a bit, talking about the highlights if the moment you two had. "Are you two going to kiss?" You both look towards lancer who standing there. You where so embarrassed you forgot you where on him still and you both quickly stand up with flushed cheeks before continuing on with your day.

(Hello sorry I took so long to update. I'm trying to do other things with my life for once. Also sorry if it's not very good, I can't speak Rouxls. Anyways I hope you like it)