He left with one last goodbye kiss leaving Rachel to get ready for work herself. 

“Ok” she said facing her cupboard “I have to find an outfit that’s going to knock the socks off Finn and his dad” she smirked. 

“Can I help you?” the waiter asked as Rachel walked into the restaurant that she was meeting Finn and his father at for their meeting. 

“I’m here to meet Finn Hudson” Rachel replied. 

“Certainly” he replied “the Hudson party are already seated and waiting for you” he informed her. 

Rachel looked at her watch, it was still a few minutes to one so she wasn’t late but she wondered how long Finn and his father had been waiting. As they approached the table she could see Finn talking to an older gentleman with gray hair. Rachel could tell right away from his similarities to Finn that it was Christopher Hudson and she suddenly was feeling nervous. 

This wasn’t just about a job offer anymore this was meeting Finn's dad. What if he didn’t like her? Would Finn break up with her. 

She took a deep breath as they reached the table and felt her nerves fade away when Finn looked up and grinned at her. 

“Hi” she greeted. 

Finn and Christopher both stood up “Hi
Rachel” Finn smiled. He wanted to lean over and kiss her so badly but he held himself back. Like he told Rachel he really wanted to keep this professional. 

The waiter left then “Dad this is Rachel Berry, Rachel this is my father and the founder of Hudson and Associates Christopher Hudson’ he introduced. 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Mr. Hudson” Rachel said offering her hand to shake. 

Christopher grinned at the beautiful women in front of him. He could see why his son was so far gone on her. “No the pleasure is mine Rachel and please call me Christopher” he said. 

He looked at his son then who was staring at her lovingly “is that anyway to greet your girlfriend Finn?” he asked with an arched eyebrow. 

Finn looked at his father a little shocked “Um no, no its not” he said. He wasn’t going to tell his father that it had only been that morning that he had seen her; he stepped around the table and kissed her gently on the lips. 

“Hi” he whispered when he pulled back. 

“Hi yourself” Rachel blushed. 

Christopher watched in amusement. It seemed that Rachel was as into his son as he was which was very good. 

“So Rachel” Christopher started after Finn had held her seat out for her and helped her sit down “tell me a little about yourself?” 

“Well I’m from Lima Ohio but I moved to New York to attend law school. I graduated with honors and have been working with Matheson and Tate now for over three years” she told him. “Mostly divorce but I have had some experience in family and business,” she added. 

Christopher nodded, he was studying Rachel very closely “How many clients do you have?” he asked. 

“I had 20 major clients last year Christopher” she said “18 of which will follow me to Hudson's” 

Christopher smiled impressed “Can I ask what made you decide to lave Matheson and Tate?” he wondered. 

“Truthfully?” Rachel asked. She knew all these old way lawyers new each other somehow. 

“Of course” he smiled. 

“I was sick of working in an organization where having a dick meant more that the amount of cases you won or the money you made,” she said bluntly.