Red Eye/Shu X Reader[The Perfect Future]

Ages:Me,14 years and Shu,11 years.(sorry if you're not 14)
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
We were walking through the jungles of Mexico,looking for Shu. "So,who is this Shu guy we're looking for." Cuza asked. "He is our rival." Daigo told the acrobat child. "He more than that," Valt said. "He's our friend." "Well he's more than a friend for [your name]." Wakiya said as he and Honcho smirked at me. "What do they mean?" Cuza asked. "He's my boyfriend." I told him blushing. The boys rolled their eyes and we kept walking. After a while, we found what we were looking for. The Snake Pit. "Halt trespassers!" A strange voice called out. The boys stepped in front of me for protection,but I still saw were the voice came from. On top of the Snake Pit was a boy in a dark grey-and-red streaked mask that only showed his eyes and mouth. He wore a long white sleeveless tailcoat with a high collar and red accents, a black and red bodysuit underneath, and a matching gauntlet on his left arm. He also had snow white hair,just like Shu. I stepped forward and I saw shock on the boy face that quickly turned to love. He pulled the mask off and threw it down,breaking it. "F**k this s**t, I'm going with my girl." The boy,now reveal to be my Shu Kurenai, said. "Red Eye!" A voice yelled from the door of the Snake Pit. Shu turned to the owner of the voice and held up the middle finger. I laughed at that before yelling at him. "Shu!" He looked at me before seeing Valt standing there. He instantly dropped his hand and covered his mouth. "Valt,don't ever repeat what just happened!" I told the innocent child.
—————10 years later—————
Me:24 and Shu:21 years old
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I was laying in a hospital bed with Shu beside me,holding my hand. "Come on, one more." He told me. I screamed as I give one final push and the cry of a newborn child filled the room. "Congratulations,it's a girl." The doctor said. I smiled at the news as the doctor took the baby to make sure she was healthy. I looked at Shu,who had the biggest grin on his face and told him to go tell the others. In no time, I was holding a little girl with the bey club around me. Our daughter was only 18 inches long and weighed five pounds and one ounce. She,also,had Shu's snow white hair and my blue eyes. "She's perfect." Shu said. "So,what's her name." Valt asked. "Her name is Rachel Ruby Kurenai." I told him. We were given a ride back to BC Sol by Daigo. Once there,everyone*was wishing us a congratulations on the birth,even Kris,who was carrying Free's daughter. She smiled at me. "Lucky!" She whined. "I still have two months before Faith is born." I only smiled at her as Free laid his hand on her belly,waiting for his own child to come into the world.
——————4 Years later————-
Me:28 and Shu:25 Years old
"Daddyyyyy!Wake up!" 4-year-old Rachel yelled as she jumped on the bed. I was already awake. I had been up since 5am,making breakfast. Now it was 7 in the morning and Rachel was trying to get her father out of bed. Shu groaned as he rolled over in the bed. This upset our daughter. "Get up!" She said as she jumped on top of him. "Alright,I'm up." Shu groaned as he got up. The little girl then all but pulled her father downstairs for breakfast. "Good morning!" I told my half-asleep husband and join him and our daughter by the Christmas tree. I watched with love as she started tearing open her presents. I couldn't help but let my mind wonder back to the trip me and the bey club took to Mexico 14 years ago. Now looking at my baby girl and husband I wouldn't trade that trip for the world.
For it lead to the perfect future.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
*everyone is:BC Sol,AS Gallas,SB Rios,Royals,Sun Bat United,Sword Flames,Beasts,Super Star,Supreme Four and The Big Five Bladers.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Author's note: I was just thinking about a future with Shu,and chose to write this. Also,me and my best friend(and sorta sister),ashley71304 ,always tease that if I was in the search for Shu(episode 16,Evolution) and he saw me,he would pull off his mask and be like "F**k this s**t, I'm going with my girl",hints the line. Sorry if you don't like the daughter's name.Anyways,I'm out people. Peace✌️.