•Training

💠Storyline

Another dagger went flying through the air sharply landing on the bulls-eye. Clary was spinning, flipping and doing all difficult manoeuvres sending more daggers piercing through the air. The targets disappeared and the buzzer signalled 'time up'. A pair of arms wrapped around her waist from behind as a familiar golden head nuzzled into her neck. "How long have you been there?" Clary asked lovingly. She didn't receive an answer, just a small laugh. She turned around in his arms placing her arms around his neck. Jace leaned in kissing her delicately on the lips. After what seemed like forever, they pulled away as he began playing with a bright curl of her hair.

He stared into her eyes adoring her. "I thought it was impossible" he muttered under his breath. Clary had know idea what he meant. He linked his hands with hers.

"What do you mean by that?" Clary asked cluelessly.

"You don't get it?" He looked at her in astonishment before finishing sarcastically. "How is it that someone can be more beautiful than me?" He said making it sound obvious to him. She let out a chuckle before hiding her face into his arms, covering her blushing cheeks. She did this all the time. Clary hated to think that in any way she was beautiful. "I love how you do that" Jace said pulling her closer.

"Do what, huh?" Clary asked clearly trying to deny any mischief.

"Oh you know. Just hide whenever someone compliments you. And, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL" He replied emphasising the last few words. Clary just laughed. They began walking down the long hall of the institute. They stood at the door of Jace's room as he began to watch her expectantly.

"Okay" Clary answered his expression. He did this whenever he wanted to spend the night with her. "I having nothing to sleep in though."

"Nothing, Clarissa, is fine with me" Jace grinned. He threw her an oversized white T-shirt that smelled of him - cologne, soap and sweetness. After getting changed, they lay in bed, Clary placing her head on Jace's chest as he placed his arm across her waist. They were in a space of calm warmth. "I still can't believe it" Jace whispered implying once again that she was beautiful. She playfully nudged him on the arm before soon, they both fell asleep in each other's arms.