part 51 (mature)

En başından başla

a song played in bg.

Jara Jara Bahekata Hai, Mahekata Hai
Aaj Toh Meraa Tan Badan, Mai Pyaasee Hu
Mujhe Bhar Le Apanee Baaho Me

bihaan doesn't let her go and make the hold more tight. Their body was now touching each other.

Jara Jara Bahekata Hai, Mahekata Hai
Aaj Toh Meraa Tan Badan, Mai Pyaasee Hu
Mujhe Bhar Le Apanee Baaho Me.

bihaan could feel her chest touching his hard one.

bihaan slowly moved her hair to one side as his other hand on her stomach.

Hai Meree Kasam Tujhko Sanam, Dur Kahee Naa Ja
Yeh Duree Kehatee Hai Paas Mere Aaja Re

bihaan went near her neck.
thapki was already becoming breathless due to his hot breath which was touching her skin.

Jara Jara Bahekata Hai, Mahekata Hai
Aaj Toh Meraa Tan Badan, Mai Pyaasee Hu
Mujhe Bhar Le Apanee Baaho Me

bihaan slowly nuzzles there giving her sweet torture. He started to kiss near her neck making her restless.

He slowly trails towards her beauty bone as he turns her around and makes her look towards him. bihaan slowly holds her chin and makes her look towards him. touches her lower lip. thapki lips were dried up and she bites her lower lip in nervousness. bihaan slowly lowers down and touches her lower lip and sucks it slowly making her go breathless.

bihaan starts to kiss her slowly and passionately. thapki starts to respond him in same way. Slowly it turned into wild intense kiss as they tried to match each other. They kept on kissing till they become breathless. After parting from her lips bihaan began to give wet kisses on her cheeks, nose and chin.

bihaan took her lips once again. This time kiss was more fierce. thapki hands were wandering all over bihaan's back while he was holding her from waist and held her hair tightly. bihaan left her lips and went to her neck and kept on nuzzling there making thapki moan.
he started to give wet kisses near her beauty bone .

He stumbled backwards and got hit by bathtub and lost his balance and fell into tub filled with water along with bihaan
thapki got completely wet by the water as well as bihaan.

Yu Hee Baras Baras Kaalee Ghata Barse
Ham Yaar Bhig Jaaye, Iss Chaahat Kee Baarish Me

She looked at bihaan as he looked at her back.

bihaan brings thapki close to him and sit her on his lap. He took her lips once again and began to suck water droplets from her mouth. thapki hands travelled to bihaan 's biceps as she enjoyed the taste of his lips. She slowly went to his shoulder and started to give wet kisses.

She was seriously making him wild by her touches. thapki left his shoulder and went to his throat and started to nuzzle there.

He started to kiss her neck making her hair side away. her shiver giving a love bite there.

Meree Khulee Khulee Lato Ko Suljhaaye
Too Apanee Ungaliyo Se, Mai Toh Hu Isee Khwaahish Me

thapki moved her neck accordingly giving him more space.

Thapki buried her face near the crook of his neck. She lightly bites the earlobe

thapki ran her hands over him upper bare body as she continued kissing him near his chest. bihaan discards his clothes as well as she.

bihaan made thapki lay down in the body as he kept kissing her.

Sardee Kee Raato Me, Ham Soye Rahe Ek Chaadar Me

She kept on moaning his name as becoming unbearable for her to hold anymore.

Ham Dono Tanha Ho, Naa Koyee Bhee Rahe Iss Ghar Mr.
bihaan give kisses on her neck. and looked at her lovingly.
Jara Jara Bahekata Hai, Mahekata Hai
Aaj Toh Meraa Tan Badan, Mai Pyaasee Hu

bihaan come close to thapki and they made love.

Aaja Re,
Aaja Re,
Aaja Re,
Aaja.

p

recap:thahaan moments