Promises (part 1) - Chapter 6

Luke's POV

I look over at Triese who is sleeping in my arms. She looks so peaceful sleeping with her curls everywhere. I just want to capture this moment and keep it forever. We shortly arrive at the amusement park and I don't have the courage to wake her up.

"Mate, you should wake her up." Says Cal who's sitting next to me.

"I don't know how without disturbing her sleep." I reply.

"Try waking her up with a kiss on the forehead ?"

"Ok, good idea!"

As I lean down and kiss her in her forehead she wakes up with a smile on her face.

"Good morning beautiful." I say to her smiling. I can't help it. She's just so damn beautiful. I haven't seen anyone like her. Not even my celebrity crush can be compared to her beauty.

"Well hello there handsome." She says laughing.

As she gets out of my arms and fixes her hair. I can't help myself but sit there and watch her.

"You okay Luke ?" She asks me.

"Yes! Why wouldn't I be ?"

"You just spaced out, I think."

"Oh, you might have distracted me."

Way to go Luke. That's all I could come up? Really? I'm so bad at communicating my feelings to her. I mean who wouldn't. She's just so damn hot! That I can't wait to ask her to come to party tomorrow.

"Luke get out if the car! There's people behind you here too!" Ashton says.

And I'm pulled back to reality.

"Oh, right. Sorry." I say as I get out if the car.

Triese follows me out. As she stands up she immediately wears my ... no... her sunglasses. She looks even hotter with them on. Oh what did I get myself into.

"We should meet back her in maybe two hours?" Michael suggests as his hands are intertwines with Stella's.

"Sounds like a plan. But what about Ashton and I?" Calum questions.

"Calum you can come with us if you want." Triese suggests.

"Yeah! It'll be fun Cal Pal." I say laughing.

"You guys really want me to come along? Because I'm not up for third wheeling a date." Cal says.

"Oh shut up! You won't be a third wheel." Triese says as she yanks Calum along with us.

"Ashton you should come with us!" Stella says.

"Hahaa okay, I guess since Calum is going with Triese and Luke." Ashton replies.

As the two groups split up I reach for Triese's hand. She looks up at me smiling as our hands intertwine.

"So, are you guys like boyfriend girlfriend now?" Calum asks out of the blue.

God sometimes I wish he could fuck off.

"Yeah we are Calum. Is that a problem?" I ask kind of pissed at him.

"Nope, not at all. I actually support this relationship. You two make a beautiful couple." He says smiling.

"Aww, thank you Calum!" Triese says smiling again.

Oh dear god. Her smile.

"Oh it's no problem at all cos it's the truth." Calum responds.

"Well, since it's 'not a problem' and 'the truth'. Where do you want to go first Cal?" I ask.

"What about there." He points to a cotton candy booth.

"Haha okay I guess." I say as we head there.

___________________________

A/N

So I decided to maybe make this 2-4 parts since a lot is going to happen at an amusement park and it wouldn't be fair if I didn't get Stella's and Mikey's date in. Oh and this update looks different cos I'm typing it up on my iPad. :-) but I hope you enjoy this update so far. And please vote if you like the Fic at all. Love you all! xx

P.s. I'll be updating tomorrow to. Which is today cos it's 2:35 in the morning haha x-D