Chapter one; the day of all days.

Ellie's point of view;

*BEEP BUZZ BEEP BUZZ*

The alarm clock went off. I woke in shock of how loud the clock was set. As I sat up, tied my long, brown hair up in a bun and looked at my Conor Maynard calendar, I realised that today, it's was the 1st of August, 2012.

to many of you, this may just be another day, of another month, of another year, but to me, it was so much more. It was the day, that I Ellie Grimeshore met the

Conor Maynard at his gig in Brighton!

I had been waiting for this very day for just over 16 months now, and finally it had came. I launched into my wardrobe to pick out what I was going to wear, I mean, I had to make an effort! I recently ordered aload of clothes from www.conor-Maynard.com. My favourites were what I was going to wear...my Vegas girl SnapBack, 'can't say no' polo shirt, to go along with that I ordered some shorts from selfridges and my Nike force ones to complete my ultimate look.

I was going with my best friend daisy, we like to call her dais. She's more of a fan of jack, Conor's brother. She had met him recently in a cafè on the Brighton peir when we went up for my 18th birthday. They got to know each other and jack began to feel the same way, but they haven't saw each other since then, I'm hoping to get them together today.

I closed my door and began to get ready.

----------

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"ELLIE!! DAIS IS AT THE DOOR!!" yelped my mom up the stairs.

I opened my door and shouted, "SEND HER UP!"

I heard dais stomping up the stairs, as she does, she walking in within a few seconds.

Daisy's point of view;

I opened the door the Ellie's room and walked in. She looked amazing with her SnapBack, shorts and top. We were wearing similar things, although I was wearing vans.

"Hey! ELL! We seriously need to get going!" I said as I gave her a warm greeting hug.

She's nodded and picked her phone and camera up off her bed then we made our way to my car.

Omg! We were actually on our way to see Conor! And jack too, I chuckled to myself.

Well guys, that's the end of my first chapter! Let me know what you think by commenting or tweeting me on twitter! @MAYNARDARMY1D !! Thanks :)