Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

This is the road to ruin

And we started at the end. 

"Harry, when you get this call me back. You can't just walk out like that, fuck you're scaring me right now. Please... Please call me back? We need to talk about this." Niall's voice rang over the answering machine, to which I just pressed the delete button.

"You gonna call him back?" Luke asked, sitting next to me on the couch.

"Not right now." 

"Why not?" 

"I'm pissed."

"So?" 

"I'm pissed." 

"You already said that." 

"That's why I'm not calling him back yet." 

"He obviously wants to talk." 

"Well fuck him right now." 

"Dude, what the hell crawled up your ass and died?" 

"Nothing, I'm just pissed." 

"Well boohoo princess, go call your boyfriend before I call him for you." 

"Who's side are you on?" 

"At the moment? I'm on Niall's. Seriously, this whole drama queen business is getting on my nerves. You're a pain in my ass with all this moping around. GO call him." Luke pushed me off the couch, glaring at me as I smacked him. 

"I already told you that I don't want to." 

"Oh suck a dick." It feel silent for a moment, and realization came over Luke's face.

"Oh my god.... You're sexually frustrated. That's why you're being such a dick. I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner." Honestly I hadn't thought about that... but granted it had been almost a year since I had physically been with anyone but my hand.... 

"Shut up Luke." 

"You are. You mean you and Niall haven't done it?" 

"No! Now go fuck off and go do something else." 

"Why?" 

"Because he's supposed to be bloody virgin!"

"Supposed to be?"

"I think he slept with his friend Beth, and they've got a kid. That's why I'm not talking to him." 

"Well you should at least let him explain." 

"Seriously Luke?" 

"What? I'm totally team Niall in this situation. You're letting your assuming nature get in the way of your relationship, and you guys just fixed things too." 

"You hardly know him, how can you be on his team?" 

"Because I know you, now get your ass to that phone and call him." 

"I don't want to." 

"You're acting like a bloody teenage girl and it's getting on my nerves. Don't make me drive you to his house." 

"I don't want to talk to him." Luke gave a huff before standing up from the couch and grabbing my arm. 

"Come along princess, we're gonna go see your prince." 

"Luke, let go. Ow that hurts." I whined as he dragged me out of the apartment and to his car. I wasn't in the mood to fight with him, but at the same time I knew it would be pointless.