ponyboy hc

(Johnny and Dally are dead in this one. Sorry)

- wants a golden retriever puppy

- he's been asking and begging his parents ever since he was 5

- he now bugs Darry about it

- Darry said he'll maybe get one for his 16th birthday

- pony was so happy

- one time in class he had a itch on the side of his let and scratch it with a pen. He didn't know the pen was clicked and when someone posted out that he has scribbles on his pants he felt so embarrassed for the rest of the day.

- favorite cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Apple Jacks

- he likes to eat cereal without milk sometimes

- ponyboy can't fall asleep now without someone next to him. He tried to sleep by himself again in his room, but after 15 minutes of trying to sleep he went back to sodas room. He's just so use to sleep with soda.

- when sodas sleeping over at Steves, he goes to Darrys room when Darrys sleeping and sleeps next to him.

- when Darry found pony curled up in a ball and sleeping next to him, he just  held pony and tried to fall back to sleep.

- ponyboy fell asleep on the couch watching a movie and Two-Bit walked in the house to see pony. He carries ponyboy to sodas and his room and lays him next to soda.

- when ponyboy randomly wakes up in the middle on the night, he'll wake up soda and tell him about how him and Johnny went out for a walk yesterday.

- soda would listen to Ponys rambling. Sometimes it goes on for 2 minutes up to 10 minutes. Soda will sometimes talk to Pony back and see if he'll reply with something that makes sense

- Everytime this happens soda would ask ponyboy if he remembers waking up and talking to him. Ponyboys answer is always no. Soda won't tell him what he was talking about because Johnny and dally are always in them, and he doesn't want pony to be sad.

- soda would only tell ponyboy the parts with him(soda) and Darry. Like when they all went ice skating and he(soda) almost broke his ankle trying to do a cool spin he saw this girl do.

- Darry found one of Ponys old sketch books and when pony opened it he instantly wanted to burn it.

- sometimes at night ponyboy would randomly remember a embarrassing thing he did/said that was so long ago and no one probably remembers.

- sometimes he wants Darry to come sleep with him and soda. Or for soda and him to sleep in Darrys room. But he'll never ask them because Darry would most likely ask why and he doesn't want or know how to explain it. And if they do ever ask why he'll probably feel like crying because to him it would sound like Darry finds it weird.

- he probably got a praise kink we don't know

- probably likes being called a good boy-(I'm sorry)

- was a bit jealous of dally because it felt like johnnys more interested in dally then him.

- likes when his brothers call him "honey" or "baby". Makes him feel better.