Chapter Sixteen: Boyfriend?

A/N: I changed Jayden's name to Jaxon because apparently people get triggered when they here that name, lol. (Btw, Jayden is a nice name so don't get offended. My brother's (EX) friend's name is Jaiden).

Chapter Sixteen | BOYFRIEND?

"What do you want, Adam?" I asked him, as he stood in front of the door, blocking my way to get out of the school. He smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Not going to make up for the test?" He asked, grinning mischievously. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, trying to move him but he wouldn't budge.

"Can you just move? I don't have time for this," I said, trying to keep my calm. I don't know why, but West is getting more strict. I don't even like him being strict because I can't even be 15 minutes late! Like, yeah, I am glad that he is protective over me, but I don't want him to be overprotective.

"Just answer my questions."

"No, I'm not! Happy? Now move," I snapped. He narrowed his eyes before sighing and stepping to the side. I watched him carefully as I pushed opened the door and walked down the stairs from the building. Adam didn't stop annoying me though, instead, he followed me.

"Can you just leave me alone?" I asked him, stopping midway. He also stopped and smiled while shaking his head.

"Nah, this way I can-,"

"Hey, Norah!"

I froze. That's Jaxon's voice. We both turned to see Jaxon, Carter and Ethan. I guess they're like the three buffoons or the three stooges. Whatever you want to call them.

"Hi," I said simply. Jaxon raised his eyebrow and pointed to Adam.

"Boyfriend?"

We both coughed and put as much distance as possible. I glared at him while all three of them looked confused.

"No, he isn't. He will never be either," I said angrily. He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"As if I want you to be my girlfriend. You're literally the most annoying person I have ever met!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms up in exasperation.

I gaped at him, "You're one to talk."

He looked away.

"Okay," Jaxon said slowly, "I'm guessing you don't like each other."

"Oh really? 'Cause we obviously didn't know that," Carter said sarcastically. I laughed and waved at Ethan.

"We're going to the coffee shop next to our school. Wanna tag along?" Ethan asked me. I shrugged and nodded.

"I have nothing better to do."

"You never have anything to do."

I glared at Adam as he happily glared back.

Adam gave us a long look before turning around and walking away. I sighed and started walking with the others.

That's when I remember West.

"Can I make a call real quick?" I asked. They all nodded as I pulled out my phone, and dialled West's number.

"Wait! Put it on speaker!" Jaxon said childishly. I gave him a look and shook my head.

"Please! Why not?" He asked. I tsked and shook my head again.

"Why do you want it on speaker?" I asked.

"It's fun to listen to people's conversation," he said. I laughed.

"Wow, and I thought you couldn't get any weirder," Carter said. Jaxon shoved him playfully as they started to fight.