Dinner with Mbappe

Mia's eyes were wide open in shock. She knew Mbappe played for PSG but she didn't know if she would ever meet him.
"I-I your Kylian Mbappe the-the" Mia stammered.
Neymar chuckled. "Star struck?" Neymar asked.
Mbappe looked to Mia and then back to Neymar. He looked into Mia's big beautiful blue eyes and blushed. She really was beautiful.
Mia gasped and thought, "Oh stop muttering Mia! He probably thinks your an idiot at this point. Just say hello. Wait! What language do I speak to him in?"
Mia finally decided on speaking French. Well more like attempting to speak French.
"Err, Bonjour, umm, comment vas-tu?" Mia asked the handsome soccer player.
Kylian laughed and told Mia softly, "It's ok. I speak English well."
Mia blushed and stared at the ground and Neymar said with a chuckle, "Good because Mia's French really sucks!"
If looks would kill then Neymar would be dead in half a second. Mia wished she could just fade away and never come to France ever again.
Kylian shook his head and looked Mia in the eyes, "No, I thought it was quite beautiful."
Mia and Kylian blushed and Neymar looked at the two of them and raised his eyebrows.
"Well I have a reservation at 7 so we best get going." Neymar said to break the awkward silence.
Kylian only nodded still not looking at Mia and Mia answered softly, "Right."
Neymar lead the two to his white Lamborghini and told Kylian, "You can come with us. Sit in the back with Mia."
Mia looked up in shock and Kylian blushed once more.
Neymar pushed the two in the back and said, "Get to know each other at least. Don't let it be awkward, Ky!"
This time Kylian shot daggers towards Neymar.
Neymar only shrugged with a smirk and got in the front seat.
The first 10 minutes of the trip was very uncomfortable since nobody said anything. Neymar was jamming to some music and Kylian and Mia were looking out there windows. Mia heard her phone ding indicating she had received a text. She looked at her phone and saw that Alaina had texted,

How's dinner, Mi Mi?

Mia: well apparently in France you don't eat til 7 or 8 so we are on our way to dinner

Alaina: ooh sounds fun! Just u and Neymar?

Mia sighed. She didn't want her best friend to know Kylian was here so that Alaina would start calling and demanding pictures and acting like a crazy fan girl. Finally she texted back,

don't go crazy pls but u won't believe it. I'm going to eat with mbappe

Alaina: hmm you're right, I don't believe u. Pics for proof!!!!!
Ps I won't g crazy. Txt me when I should call

Mia didn't have the confidence to ask the one and only mbappe for a picture so she just turned off her phone. About 5 minutes later Mia blurted out, "Mr. Mbappe, can I have a picture with you? My friend doesn't believe I'm with you!"
Luckily Neymar didn't hear because he was to busy singing. Kylian laughed and looked deep into Mia's eyes. Mia blushed but didn't look away. "You don't have to call me Mr. Mbappe. Call me Kylian or Ky. And sure I'll take a picture."
Mia exhaled and said excitedly, "Thank Mr. Mba- I mean Kylian!"
Mia snapped a picture quickly and sent it to Alaina.

Alaina: omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg I'm totally freaking out right now!!!!!!!!! Woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't call until later if I can try!!!! Hey isn't he ur crush? Kiss him!! 😜😘

Mia rolled her eyes and turned the sound off her phone in case Alaina started blowing up her phone.
Kylian who seemed rather tense suddenly asked, "Mia, err, umm what's your favorite color?"
Mia burst out laughing. Finally she asked, "And why do you ask?"
Kylian blushed and whispered, "I dunno. Your brother told us to get to know each other I guess."
Mia smiled and answered softly, "Well it's teal. Yours?" "Teal too."
Mia said happily, "Ok it's my turn. What's your favorite animal?"
Kylian's forehead scrunched his head in thought until he decided, "I guess cats. I have a kitten at home."
Mia smiled at the thought of Kylian playing with a little kitten. Mia told Kylian, "I love all animals but of course I'd have to say dog or my pup, Bonito would probably kill me."
Mia pulled out her phone to show Kylian a picture of Bonito. Smiling, Mia handed her phone over to Kylian to show him Bonito. Kylian looked at the ugly pooch with eyes wide.
"Umm he's very-er, very... different." Kylian finally said quickly.
Mia started laughing which made Kylian very confused. What was so funny?
"It's really all right! You can call him ugly because he's probably the ugliest dog I've ever seen in my life and trust me I've seen a lot of dogs!" Mia told the confused young man.
Kylian felt his cheeks turn crimson again and asked hurriedly, "Um ok it's my turn. What's your dream job?"
Mia calmed herself down and answered confidently, "I'm a veterinarian. Well training to be one. I was going to go to vet school but life had other plans for me I guess."
Kylian looked at Mia. Being a veterinarian suited her perfectly. She seemed to fragile to be helping humans yet she was so kind and loving and Kylian could see animals loving her.
"Of course I'm a professional soccer player but when I was younger I said I wanted to be a artist."
Mia and Kylian talked the entire way to the restaurant. Mia gained more confidence and wasn't afraid to talk to her idol any more. She felt like she was living in a dream. Her favorite football player was sitting right next to her.
Finally, Neymar pulled into a large fancy restaurant. "Wow. This place is lindo!" Mia exclaimed as they walked inside. "Lindo?" Kylian asked confused. "Lindo means beautiful in Brazilian Portuguese." Neymar explained to Kylian. "Just like you, Mia. You're Lindo!" Kylian thought dreamily.
Mia turned to her brother and pointed to the restroom, "I'll be back."
Mia went inside the bathroom and Neymar asked harshly, "So you like my sister don't you?"
Mbappe's POV
Kylian looked at Neymar in shock. He has never been angry to him before. "Um as a friend." Kylian stammered.
Neymar rolled his eyes and pointed at Kylian's chest. "Ooook. Trust me I saw the way you looked at my irmã! You want to be more then friends. She's had to much heartbreaks and will never date a footballer again! Besides you have a girlfriend!"
Neymar was getting angry but so was Kylian. "Just because I'm talking to her doesn't mean I'm flirting! She's nice and a fan so what do you want me to do huh? Ignore her?" Kylian yelled.
People were starting to look over at the yelling men and a waiter went up to them and kindly told them, "Excuse me but people are starting to get upset. If you don't be quiet you will have to leave les misters."
Kylian glared at Neymar. Something bad had to of happened to Mia for Neymar to be this angry. Didn't Neymar say something about Mia dating footballers again?
Neymar humphed and turned away from Kylian. Kylian sighed. Neymar was right. It probably looked like he was flirting but he wasn't. Or was he?
Mia's POV
While Mia was washing her hands she heard loud male voices coming from the waiting room. One of the voices sounded like Neymar. Mia rolled her eyes and sighed. It better not be Neymar. Mia knew Neymar had a temper but he usually saved it for the field. Mia walked out and saw Neymar and Kylian avoiding eye contact. Neymar looked pissed off and Kylian was sulking. Mia sat in between the boys and asked sweetly, "Is everything all right, Ney? I thought I heard your voice!"
Neymar answered almost to quickly, "I didn't say anything! It was nothing!"
Mia didn't believe him but smiled any way. She kissed Neymar on the cheek and whispered, "Did you know that you're the best brother ever?"
Neymar perked up after that.
Mia didn't want to be mean so she let the boys avoid each other until a waiter came and took the three to the table. Neymar sat across from Mia and Kylian awkwardly sat beside Neymar. The three sat in awkward silence until Mia broke the silence, "So when is PSG's next game?"
Neymar didn't want to answer. He wouldn't look Mia in the eye. Without noticing Neymar not looking at her sister Kylian answered, "In 5 days on Friday. Against Barcelona."
Mia looked down at her lap and tried to hold back her tears. "Oh" is all she said.
Ignoring Neymar's look of hatred Kylian touched Mia's hand that was laying on the table. "Is something wrong, Mia?"
Neymar yanked Kylian's hand off Mia's and snapped, "She doesn't want to talk about it Kylian!"
Kylian shook Neymar off him and asked Mia gently, "Do you want to talk about it?"
Neymar opened his mouth to retort something to Kylian but Mia held out a hand to Neymar and said, "Ney, I can talk for myself. And I can't tell you about it right now, Kylian."
Mia looked back at her lap and Kylian and Neymar had a stare off.
To Mia's luck, a waitress came over and the three turned their frowns upside down and broke the uncomfortable silence. But to Mia's dismay the waitress said in fluent French, "Bonjour! Qu'est-ce que vous volez boire?"
The waitress looked towards Mia. Mia's face got red and she mumbled, "Err, oui?" The waitress laughed and turned towards Kylian and Neymar. Her eyes got wide when she recognized them. She tried to play it cool with them but obviously was flirting with Kylian especially.
The waitress asked in perfect English(!), "Alright babes what do you want to drink?"
Kylian politely asked for coffee and Neymar just said water. And without asking Mia what she wanted the waitress left. Mia started to feel tears in her eyes. She really didn't know why to be honest. No actually she did know why. Mia was jealous. "Mia neither one of them would go for that slut! Keep yourself together!" Mia told herself.
It was the fact that Kylian probably already had a girlfriend and thousands of girls would love to be Kylian Mbappe's girlfriend. Mia would never be Kylian's girlfriend. He could pick prettier girls that were models and what not. "Stop being such a child! Just be friends with him!" Mia thought.
So she instantly decided that she didn't want to have a relationship with Kylian. It was absurd. They just met!
Kylian and Neymar talked about the upcoming game in low voices and Mia just scrolled through Instagram on her phone.
Soon, the waitress came back and Mia instantly saw that she didn't have a bra on. She must of taken it off to "impress" Ney and Kylian. Mia rolled her eyes as the girl hurriedly gave Mia a glass of water but she leaned over to give Neymar his water so that her boobs were right in front of Kylian's face. Neymar wasn't really paying attention but Kylian has turned red and looked away. Mia just rolled her eyes again and stuck her middle finger out at the girl behind her back. Kylian saw and grinned. The waitress smirked thinking the grin was for her.
"You like? I'll give you my number after dinner, babe."
With a wink the waitress walked away swinging her hips. All three of them burst out laughing. "Who does she think she is?" Neymar asked snorting. Mia wouldn't stop laughing or grinning even when the waitress asked annoyingly what she wanted for dinner in French.
When the check came out Mia grabbed the check before the boys could do anything. Kylian and Neymar started to object and Mia looked at the price.
Mia's eyes wide muttered, "Holy crap! Ok one of you guys can pay. You have more money then me so go ahead."
Mia tossed the check onto the middle of the table and the boys scrambled to get the check. Mia giggled and didn't care that people were giving them dirty looks from across the restaurant. Finally, Neymar grabbed the check and Mia declared him the winner.
Kylian pouted and Neymar did a little victory dance.
The waitress came back to the table and took the check and Neymar's card. She winked at Kylian once more and then went away for a little bit.
"Hey, irmã, do you wanna come with me to training tomorrow? You can visit some of the WAGs if you want." Neymar asked his sister.
Mia contemplated. She wanted to but she also didn't want to see if Kylian had a girlfriend or not. "Mia! You already decided that you didn't love him anymore! He's just a stupid crush!" Mia scolded herself.
Mia realized she had been frowning while thinking so she quickly smiled and nodded. "Of course, Ney. I'd love to come!"
The waitress came back and gave the card quickly to Neymar before slipping a piece of paper to Kylian. The waitress whispered, "Ditch blondie over there and call me!" The waitress shot a glance at Mia before winking at Kylian once more and leaving.
Kylian unfolded the paper and it said,

Hello sexy. Text or call me when you're ready at 243-554-6885 I'll be waiting in my bed!

Neymar snatched the paper out of Kylian's hand and read it quickly before tossing it to Mia. "Hey! Give that back!" Kylian objected.
Mia looked at Kylian and asked seriously, "You aren't really going to call her right?"
Kylian glared at Mia and snapped, "No! I just don't want you guys to leave it around either! I'll throw it away."
Mia shrugged.
The three started to leave when the flirty waitress started walking quickly over to Kylian by the exit.
"Oh hell nah! Allows-y!" Kylian exclaimed. Mia felt Kylian grab her by the arm and drag her out the door. Apparently the paparazzi knew the PSG players had been eating at the restaurant because Mia saw at least 10 cameras flashing and people shouting questions.

"Kylian does your girlfriend know you're with Neymar's sister?"

"Neymar how are you feeling about the upcoming game?"

"Mia I assume you'll be supporting PSG at the game but you do have some ties with Barcelona!"

Mia kept her head down and quickly walked to Neymar's vehicle. She had experienced paparazzi before being the sister of Neymar and like the reporter had said, "some ties with Barcelona."
Everyone hopped into the car and this time Kylian hopped up front to talk to Neymar. Mia got lost in her thoughts on the way home. "Not that I care but I guess it's true Kylian has a girlfriend." Mia thought as they pulled into Neymar's glamorous home.
Neymar shook Kylian's hand and then Kylian turned and gave Mia a big hug. Mia quickly kissed Kylian on the cheek and muttered, "Good night, Kylian."
Mia turned to Neymar and told him, "If I don't get lost I'm going to grab Bonito and go to bed."
Neymar hugged Mia and said, "Boa noite!" Mia, humming, went inside and weaved her way through the house silently and found the backyard. Bonito was laying down on the porch and gave a little yelp of joy on seeing Mia. Bonito got up and ran over to Mia. "Como você está? Miss me?" Mia asked the happy pooch.
Mia shushed the exited dog and took him up into her new room. Barely getting the makeup off and taking off her dress, Mia feel asleep nestled next to Bonito.
Mbappe's POV
"So do you think I did better?" Kylian asked the Brazilian football star.
Neymar looked at Kylian quizzically before asking, "What do you mean, Ky?" "Uh you know-with your sister." Kylian mumbled.
Neymar shrugged but replied, "Yeah, you weren't flirting with her that much I guess. Well, bonne nuit! I expect Bruna is waiting for me."
Kylian waved to Neymar and hopped into his Audi. Before driving away Kylian touched his cheek at the spot where Mia had kissed him. "She actually kissed me!" Kylian said aloud.
Shaking the thought out of his head he mumbled while putting the vehicle in reverse, "I'm probably overreacting. It's probably just the weird Brazilian way to say good bye."

A/N: hello!
I'm from the USA so I call football soccer here so if I write soccer somewhere in the story then my bad! I guess I'm just used to saying that. I'll try to write football more often!