• ninety four

sabrina waved goodbye to the boys as they went to their rooms, her being on the same floor of the hotel as them. she walked to the end of the hall where her suite was, and pulled her key card out from her wallet.

she had been thinking a lot about what nick had talked to her about, and she knew she had to confront daniel about it. if not, it could be the end of their relationship, which was the last thing either of them wanted.

she opened her door when it unlocked, quick to step inside and slip her shoes off. the door shut behind her as she took her coat off and hung it over the arm of one of the chairs in the living area.

she needed to take a shower, both to wash her hair and to allow herself more time to really think about what she was going to say to daniel when she talked to him again. she went into the bedroom, grabbing the first pajama shorts and t shirt that she saw. she walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind her, setting her clothes down and getting in the shower.

more than half of her time in the shower was spent figuring out exactly what to say to daniel and how to say it, and it was only because of the water turning cold that she forced herself to get out. getting dressed felt almost slower than usual, her mind going so fast yet her body going so slow.

she combed through her hair and braided it loosely, then taking a break to take a deep breath. she looked at herself in the mirror, trying to calm down.

she knew she could do this, no doubt about it. she wasn't worried necessarily about what to say, at least not anymore. it was more of what daniel would say back that had her stressing. she walked back into the main part of her room, wondering if taking a nap would clear her head.

at this point, sabrina's attempts to 'clear her head' were really just ways for her to avoid having to call daniel, but she was too exhausted at this point to care.

she walked over to the bed and plugged her phone in, powering it off so her nap wouldn't have any interruptions. she crawled under the covers and covered up, already feeling sleepy. her eyes started to drift shut, her body on the brink of sleep, her mind finally calming down..

and then she felt an arm wrap around her waist.

her body jolted, trying to get away from whatever it was that had grasped her, but their grip was tight. she screamed, not giving up on her efforts to get out of their grip, until she looked down and saw a familiar rose tattoo.

of course.

"fuck b, i'm just tryna sleep and you're out here screaming and shit."

sabrina laughed, her body relaxing as she fell back into bed. she felt zion lay his head on her stomach and her curiosity grew. "why are you in my room instead of yours?"

"i left my key card with you guys and couldn't remember what room i was in, so i told them your room number instead."

"aw, you remembered my room number?"

"of course, you have the best snacks."

she rolled her eyes at this and lightly hit his arm that was now wrapped around her torso, closing her eyes as she felt herself grow more tired as the seconds went by.

"goodnight, b," zion told her, and she could feel his smile against her stomach. she rubbed his back and felt herself drift off to sleep, feeling strangely at peace after the day she had been having.

✧*:•°•:*✧*:•°•:*✧*:•°•:*✧*:•°•:*✧

"wake up, sabrina! sabrina! sabrina, it's important!"

sabrina groaned at the sound of yelling, which awoke her from her peaceful sleep. she rubbed her eyes and then opened them, reaching for her glasses on her bedside table. she looked up at the foot of her bed as she reluctantly sat up, trying not to wake zion in the process. how he had managed to sleep through that, she had no idea.