Failed Mission /// VerKwan

Remind you all, it's pre-smut lmao (because I have no idea what should I write).
Btw long time not updating here... Miss you all 💥❤ tbh... Exams are killing me plus this freakin toothache (well pretty serious matter tho-) makes my head hurt every day 🙃 so sorry if there are many mistakes 🙇

---

Vernon called me on phone earlier and I haven't answered him nor called him back. I can feel that he will mad and just ignores me, it happened all times. But, ended up we're just playing as usual. We have known each other for a long time so it's normal for me though.

But lately, I can't stand around him. Since the day he holds my hands at the cinema because my hands are cold, my heart beating faster everytime I saw him. Lately, I keep myself far away from him. This is the 4th day since the last time we've met. Yes... I have a mission and it's to avoid him until this feeling is gone.

My phone keeps vibrating and 'Vernon is calling' on the display. Just ignores it and focusing myself to working on my homework. I know this is weird to avoid him. I mean we're living next to each other. Plus your room is facing mine. I can't see your room though, because I closed the curtains and lock my glass door every day every time and never going out unless for school.

Gladly, we're in different class. It's much easier to avoid him. My feelings still messed up since I broke up from my ex-BOYFRIEND. Yes, I'm gay and Vernon knew it. He is the first one to find out though. It must be disgusted him off but, pretty surprised that he doesn't. But, pretty sure that this case that I started to like him is more disgusting from him than knowing I am gay. Ah, my head just full of him right now.

'Why Vernon? Why not the handsome boy from my class? Man.' I keep saying that to myself.

Yet my feelings just go deeper and deeper though. I hate it. I don't want this feeling to broke our friendship.

Finally, you stop calling me, as I let out a sigh of relieved... I hear a knock from the door. Perhaps, my mom, I went to open it and found that someone behind the door is Vernon.

"Okay, so my mind is tricking me right now? Even my mom turned into Vernon? What the? Something is wrong with my heart—"

"Why you are not answering my calls and ignores me for days?" you ask with an annoyed face.

"Oh my God. Even now it's known that I'm avoiding him? Okay, this hallucination already pretty bad. I need to sleep, " I said and close the door.

Right before the door close, you already hold in the door so it can't be close. You walk in and my heartbeat goes faster. It's a real Vernon. I'm shaking.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"How you can even get in?"

"Answer me first."

"No, answer me first."

"Your mom let me, satisfied?"

"Oh, " I said while nodding.

"Why could even my mom let you in? What the?"

"Why you are so noisy, oh God, answer my question first you idiot."

"What question?"

You sigh and shut the door the locked it. This situation makes me think something pretty... Weird.

"I said... Why you are avoiding me?" you ask and makes me right in the corner in my room, crashing the walls and your hands are surrounds me.

I'm trapped.

"Uh..."

"Yes?"

"It's just... I don't know... Seem like... I like you..." I said with trembling voice.

"Well, I love you though."

"Wha- Oh MY God. ARe you KiDDiNG ME?"

"No."

You said and suddenly crash my lips with yours and playing with your tongue. I can't help but just accepted it. Enjoying the kiss, it goes deeper and I'm out of breath yet you still playing your tongue inside my mouth, exploring every inch of it. Pushing you to stop the kiss and you pull off. You stare at me in silent with dark brown eyes that makes me drowned and addicted to it. Feel the lust at your eyes, I can't handle but turned on.

You chuckle as you stroking my hard member that hidden behind the clothes. I can't hold the moaning voice.

"Hold it, babe. Remember that your mom is downstairs kay?" you whisper at my ears seductively and makes me shivers.

"St-... Stop it... Vernon, " I said as I holding out the moaning voice that wanted to slip out from my lips.

"Why?" You ask.

"We're... Ungh... Not bo...y... friend..s" I said.

"... Okay... Do you want to be my boyfriend, Boo Seungkwan?"

Not giving him an answer, he continues to play with my hard member.

"Answer me I can't hold it for long times you know, " you said in a sexy voice.

I gave him a small nod and found that he smirking at me before he kissed me again while playing with my hard member. He stops and lifts me to my bed.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask as naughty things just keep popping out from my head.

"You know it, "

"It's my first..."

"I know, me too..."

"So..."

"Don't worry I already do some research, " you said and smirked.

"Then... Let's do it, " I said and smirked then kiss him again.

My mission that should ignore him maybe failed but at least I got him as my boyfriend right now. Not bad I think.

- the end -

Ok, so long time not posting and yes I barely write because of school and kind of health reasons...

I've got this toothache since months ago and not even get better, then I decided to take an x-ray examination and the result... There are 4 teeth that want to grow but no space so it pushes other teeth and yes it's damn hurt. It's worsened because there is one tooth that infected pretty bad makes my nerves damaged 🙃

(Still wondering why am I the only person at my family that always got tooth problems)

The doctor said I should take surgery and got my 5 teeth removed 🙃 (i can't even imagine)

So well... I hope this headache and toothache went and I can enjoy my days normally again 🙏

See you at the next chapt! 😁

And sorry for this crappy chapter 😔