Suprises and approvals

Dr. Neil stayed with Peter for a few more days before deciding that all threats were neutralized. After all he did still have to go and play doctor with the clumsy, death-wishing superheroes that decidedly liked living in the tower. Close to all the dangers of New York.
     Even though the young Stark was disappointed to see the man leave, he was excited to finally be trusted to be alone, after all, the attention that he was gaining from students and teachers alike were no longer welcome, and quite frankly becoming uncomfortable.
     Class reverted back to how it was before, the work being over-easy and the teachers ignoring him. Soon after Flash had gone, he was back. MJ, observes a notable change with how he was around Peter as well. The bully would not so much as glance back at her friend to sneer. The young teen was obviously pleased as she would offer more input into her friends conversations than she would before.
     Ned also saw the difference in the tormentors attitude, it made him uneasy, always checking around corners, watching his best friends back at all times. A continuous tapping from his pen could be heard from the jitters he possessed.

Pepper calmed her fiancé down, as it was the first day with no guard he was absolutely going mad in the workshop. If Peter was with him at that moment he'd say that Tony was as loony as Luna Lovegood. The thought made him feel slightly better in his spiral of uncontrollable anxiety. Boy did Tony not want another issue to arise with his kid, he would do anything to stop it. Anything and everything.
     Instead of taking the day off to wait for his kid, the man decided to get down to business to defeat his paperwork that his CEO would not let up on. Maybe I'll even go to a few meetings to pass the time. Time will pass quickly enough. Hopefully. Maybe... probably not.. his thoughts trailed off as he worked in the office he nearly never entered. It was going to definitely be a long and utterly boring day without Pete by his side.

Pepper never had it so easy. Tony did his work for once and Peter was still at school. Much of the paperwork was gone and it's just left a lot of free time in its place. Good thing no meetings needed attending at the moment.

Peter was having a strange afternoon. Ned was acting all weird, MJ was actually talking in complete sentences for long periods of time, and his teachers were more than happy to accept the critiquing skills of a fifteen year old. His work was nearly nonexistent and he was able to listen to music and ignore everything around him.
This was probably the reason for his lack of apprehension of taking off his shirt for the game of "shirts'n skins" the gym teacher had put into place. He didn't realize until too late. Noticing the sudden silence, and the I taking of breath behind him, he turned slowly. Like a deer caught in headlights he looked around sheepishly at his class. This was quite the unexpected thing from the local geek.
     Gym teacher still gaping from the new revelation he had to process, started the game. With their new knowledge of his muscular physique he went full out in the competition of securing the other teams flag. Their team won. Every. Single. Time. It was a good day in gym history, though filled with exasperated questions of why he neglected to join any sports team. He only responded with a grumble and a shake of the head.
     If he could have, Peter Stark would bet that he had even more new followers than when his presence was announced on live television. Boy, Dad is gonna be proud, and confused, and stuff... the thought brought him a hearty chuckle that no one questioned.

     MJ didn't feel she had the need to be jealous. Even though Peter got constant attention for being the kid of Stark, and now his newly known physical attractiveness, she still didn't have the need to be jealous. Stark wasn't going anywhere. Even if he did, she and Ned would follow closely behind. No matter the destination. She only hoped deep in her heart that he would see it too. She knew she couldn't handle the heartache of it if he didn't.

     Peter was so glad MJ was there with him. She was his rock, he couldn't go anywhere without her being there and calling him 'Loser' as a term of affection. He ignored everyone for her. She lit up his whole sky, she was his sun, his stars, his galaxy, and he hoped she knew of it. So hoped she knew.

     I'm so sorry. So so so so so so sorry. Y'all deserve this and so much more. I never found the paper. Which had a better plot line than this, but at least it sets up the next chapter no it's not flat. Love y'all. Words: 828
~Gray