Chapter 4: We Meet Again

Key:

Y/N: "Hello" - Talking

Y/N: 'Hello' - Thoughts

Y/N: Punch - Actions

Y/N: "Hello" - Whisper

A/N: "Hello" - Author Note

Hello - Narration

______________________________________

Orpheus - "Hey everyone, how's it going? It is time for the next chapter so I hope you enjoy it. We are finally getting into the meat of the story so hopefully these chapters get a bit longer. Talk to you all again at the end."

______________________________________

{Y/N's P.O.V}

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and ready for my long term plan here in Kuoh. I knew I needed a cover so I got an application to the high school called Kuoh Academy. Supposedly it was an old all girls school but it suddenly let guys in.

I had applied as a transfer from Europe as a second year high school student. I did it mainly to save money as going to the college would just drain my wallet more and I wasn't planning on staying here long.

I got out of bed to see Morrigan and Lilith on the bed on both sides of me. I managed to get out without waking them and got ready for the day. I showered, changed into my standard outfit, ate breakfast, and then brushed my teeth to avoid tasting toothpaste my toast. I could cook better food but seeing as this was my first day of a human school I wanted to get situated as soon as possible.

Before leaving I wrote a note for the sisters that they could do whatever they wanted as long as I came home to a clean house. I then set off in the direction of the school.

The walk was pleasant and I couldn't help but take in details that I had missed when I was searching earlier. I noticed the way traffic seemed to follow a pattern, the way the wind blew, and the sound of birds. It almost felt like home.

I shook off the memory. After all, the past is something I can only look back on. This came at an opportune time as I had arrived at my destination. It was both beautiful yet underwhelming given the impression I had of it.

It was beautiful as it had plenty of trees and nature and the architecture was well done. It was bland with such an unassuming look and the three stories felt more like an average high school rather than a prestigious private school. One thing was immediately clear however and that was the sheer amount of girls to guys.

I knew that I stood out as my suit and cape with tufts of fur didn't look anything like the uniforms but I couldn't care less as long as my horns stayed hidden. I walked into the main area looking for whomever I am supposed to in order to get my schedule from. I was about to give up when I spotted a girl with a demonic presence.

She had white hair that became curly from the chin to her shoulders, fair skin, and blueish grey eyes. She wore the standard uniform for the girls at this school.

 She wore the standard uniform for the girls at this school