§|8|§

By Me

Next Morning

After helping Rehan to get ready, Khushi hurriedly came to meet Shreya. She can't wait for Shreya to return in evening and then talk.

Khushi: Good Morning Shreya!

Shreya(smiling): Good Morning.

Khushi(trying to act happy): So how was the dinner yesterday?

Shreya's smile disappeared at the mention of last night and she felt tears in her eyes.

Shreya(smiling sadly): Khushi, thank you for helping me yesterday but there's no use of doing all this. Arnav will never love me, in fact this all can even strain the relationship of Frienship between us. Yesterday, he didn't even had his dinner in anger.

Khushi: But... interrupted by Shreya.

Shreya: I know you want our happiness only but no one can fight with fate.

Khushi(sadly): I am Sorry.

Shreya: You don't need to be sorry, your intentions weren't wrong.

Shreya: I am getting late for office, I should leave now.

Khushi(frowned): You're going alone? What about Arnav?

Shreya: Arnav is not feeling well due to sleeping outside yesterday. She looked embarrassed while telling this but she can't hide it either.

Khushi: Ohh! Then you should also stay back to take care of him. Rehaan will take care of work for a day.

Shreya: I wish I could but Arnav wouldn't like it. He thinks I am doing this because I feel sympathetic towards him.

Khushi(sighed): I understand!

Shreya: Khushi please try to look after Arnav in intervals of time if you can. Sorry to bother you but.... interuppted by Khushi.

Khushi: It's ok Shreya. You didn't bother me and I can do this much, alas, I only get bored sitting there with nothing to do. I'll take care of him, relax!

Shreya: Thank you and she left.

---------------------------------------

Khushi walked inside the room with Arnav's breakfast which Shreya asked her to give him. She looked around for Arnav but he was nowhere, she looked in balcony but he was not there also. She frowned and before she can start to look for him she heard the sound of shower and sighed guessing that Arnav is inside.

Khushi sat down there waiting for Arnav when she heard click of the door getting open, she turned to left stunned. There Arnav is coming out with only in his black trouser and a towel hanging around his neck. Her throat went dry as words refused to come out of her mouth. This is not first time she is looking at him like that but now she don't have rights to admire him and as soon as this thought crossed her mind, she came out of her trance and averted her eyes from his bare chest. 

Khushi gulped hard and turned towards him again, now he was standing with his back towards her. she composed herself before she can lost again but before she could say anything she heard Arnav.

Arnav: What are you doing here?

Khushi: Huh?

Arnav: What are you doing here, Khushi?

Khushi: ummm... Your breakfast. She stammered but her eyes widened realizing something.

Khushi: How do you know it's me?

Arnav(smiling): I am blind not stupid. If Shreya would have been here she would not stay silent and hearing the sounds of bangles it's not difficult to guess that there's some lady. Only you're interested in interfering in our life these days. He said as a matter of fact but Khushi didn't missed the sarcasm.

Khushi(embarrassed): I am sorry Arnav, if you felt bad. I was just trying to help Shreya. She is a nice person and she doesn't deserve this. So  I thought to help her, may be you guys can live a happy life.

Arnav: but we don't need your help , at least not me. So stop poking your nose in my personal matters.

Khushi: But I just wanted to see you happy.

That's it Arnav patience has been finished and he walked closer to Khushi in Long strides.

Arnav(clutching her arms): Stop faking Dammit! If you cared so much about me and my happiness, you wouldn't have left when I needed you most.

Khushi looked at him shocked understanding that he knows!

Khushi: Ar.. A.. Arnav you recog... You know ... I mean ...... Khushi stammered in happiness and nervousness and suddenly hugging him but Arnav didn't reciprocate the hug and also pulled her away from the hug.

Arnav: Yea! How can I forget a selfish girl who once used to claim loving me but went away from me, the moment she got the chance.

Arnav: Without caring about how much  I needed her that time. Without caring how hurt I'll feel.

Arnav: Never! Never, I can forgot you and your betrayal. he shouted again, his time mixture of anger and hurt.

Khushi: Arnav I .... interrupted by Arnav.

Arnav: No just stop it and listen to me, Khushi. If you didn't love me than at least for the sake of humanity you could have come to meet me, support me. I would have understood that you can't adjust with a blind man like me and myself let you go for your happiness, Khushi.

Tears were falling down from his eyes now and Khushi felt difficult to breath, his pain, his hurt increasing her pain more.

Arnav: But you turned out to be very selfish. How I failed to see your real face? He laughed sarcastically.

Arnav: May be I was so much blind in your fake love that I failed to see the real you.

Khushi: Arnav please listen to me.

Arnav: What? What do you want me to listen? I have had enough, Khushi.

Arnav: You feel bad for Shreya, right? But you know what her this condition is also because of you. Khushi looked at him confused as Arnav continued.

Arnav: I Loved you so much that I have no love left in me to love someone else. Even if the person is one who supported me when you left me to suffer alone.

Arnav: I can't give her the Love she deserves because the Love inside me now resides in the form of hate. "Hate for the same girl whom once I Loved more than my Life."

Khushi(whimpering): No!

Arnav: Yea Khushi I hate you! You still live in my heart but the difference is  once it used to Love you but now it only hates you. He screamed on her face and Khushi cried.

Khushi(shouting): No No please don't hate me Arnav. Please don't!

Arnav(laughing sarcastically): Why so? What should I feel for the girl who betrayed me other than hate?

Khushi(screaming): I didn't! I didn't betrayed you. Please don't hate me Arnav, please. She cried before running away from there.

Arnav didn't tried to stop her as his own wounds of betrayal was getting painful for him. Khushi cried throwing herself on bed once she reached inside her room, murmuring "Please don't hate me" again and again.

To be continued.......

If you're not liking this story, then let me know.
This is the last update on wattpad for this story. If I didn't get 100 votes on this part then I'll discontinue it.