Soon To Be

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back with another fic! This one's a bit short and just pure fluff. Oh and this is requested by @meganlovesshawnyboi (I'm sorry it took so long love! And I kind of changed it up a little bit, hope you like it tho.)

Anyway! Enjoy! x

Summary: Who would've known that his album release party would be the moment Shawn realizes that he, in fact, wants to call you Mrs. Mendes someday? [Requested]

Word Count: 3.3k+

-:-:-:-:-

You were looking at the mirror one last time when you heard a soft knock on the door. You turned around so see your boyfriend leaning on the door frame casually with his arms crossed over his chest, a wide smile plastered on his lips.

"Too much?" You asked, giving him a twirl as you matched his grin, showing of the outfit he bought for you on your birthday.

The dress you wore was a sexy, plain black, midi dress with a plunging back and bodycon fit that shows the curves of your body perfectly. A triangle-cut bodice transitioning into a double spaghetti straps that crisscrossed at the back with a hidden zipper just by the bum, making it look clean and sleek. The make up you wore was soft and simple with your hair flowing freely to shape your face. To complete the look, you wore open toed heels, black of course.

 To complete the look, you wore open toed heels, black of course

"No, nothing will ever be too much when it comes to you." Shawn bit his bottom lip with a grin, his eyes scanning you from head to toe, the twinkle in them very evident as he watched you with pure love.

You flashed him a smile, your cheeks heating up at how he's looking at you. You have been with Shawn for almost 4 and a half years now, but you've still haven't gotten used to the way he looks at you, and to be completely honest, you don't think you'll ever get used to it.

"God, you look amazing." Shawn gushed, finally walking over to you after a few seconds of staring, hands landing directly on your waist, leaning down to give you a soft peck on the lips.

"You don't look bad yourself." You responded, hands on his broad shoulders as you admired your handsome boyfriend who sported his usual black jeans and black leather Chelsea boots, his floral-printed button-down shirt tucked in with its sleeves rolled up, showing his forearms tattoos.

" You responded, hands on his broad shoulders as you admired your handsome boyfriend who sported his usual black jeans and black leather Chelsea boots, his floral-printed button-down shirt tucked in with its sleeves rolled up, showing his forearms...