Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

The week flew by and before I knew it, I was getting on a plain that was headed towards America, headed towards Caitlyn. Just the thought of being able to see her beautiful face one more time put butterflies in my stomach. “Do you think she’s going to want to see me?” I asked nervously to Louis who was staring out the small window.

“Why wouldn’t she want to see you, love?”

“Well, we did kind of end things on an awkward note. I don’t know. She told me before that it was hard enough to say goodbye one time, and that if I came to her new place she would just have to say goodbye again.  It’s just so—“

I stopped myself. I knew that she wasn’t going to want to see me. Tears started to form in my eyes now, Louis noticed and he put one hand on my back and started rubbing it in circles. “It’s going to work out. Trust me.”

Hours later we landed in New York City and had to get into our tour bus to take us on the 13 hour drive to Chicago, Illinois. That whole time I was thinking about how I was going to get Caitlyn to talk to me. I came up with the best solution, to go to her house and not tell her that I was coming. I had my mom call Caitlyn’s mother to get their address, and also to not tell Caitlyn that I would be coming. I map-quested the address and luckily their apartment was just down the street from our hotel. In less than 24 hours, I would be seeing the love of my life.

In the morning I quickly got ready, excited to be going to see Caitlyn. As I walked up to my door, I couldn’t open it. “What are you waiting for, Haz? Get a move on!”

“What if she hates me?” I whined.

“Harry, listen to me. I saw that kiss, she doesn’t hate you! She is in love with you! Nothing is going to ever change that! I guarantee that she is going to want to see you just as much, if not more, than you want to see her.”

“Thanks, Lou.” I shook myself out, getting all of the nerves out of my system. I took a few deep breaths and then I was on my way to Caitlyn’s.

After what seemed like an hour long walk to Caitlyn’s apartment complex I was finally standing outside her door. “Come on Harry, you can do it!” I started the pep talk to myself. “Just nock on her door, come on Haz!” I finally got the courage to do it, three knocks and then Caitlyn’s mother opened the door. “Hi, Lillian,” I started. “Is Caitlyn home—“I cut myself off because I was distracted by the sight of Caitlyn kissing someone on the couch inside.

She stopped and looked at me in a confused way, “Harry?” she said as she got up from the couch.I just turned around and walked out of the apartment. I couldn’t handle that. All along people were telling me that everything was going to turn out ok. How the hell was that ok? Caitlyn was kissing another man. I felt my heart burst and the tears start to sting my eyes. I had gotten out of the building and I was half way back to my hotel when I heard Caitlyn coming up behind me. “Harry, Harry wait!” She finally caught up and then got in front of me, putting her hand to my chest causing me to stop. “Harry, what are you doing here?” she said calmly.

“No reason. It doesn’t matter anymore,” I managed out not being able to look into her beautiful blue eyes.

“Harry,” she said calmly.

I however, could not stay calm. “Ok Caitlyn, you want the truth? I came here for you! I think that’s pretty obvious! I came here to tell you how in love I am with you, I’ve always been in love with you! Ever since you left I’ve been going crazy! I haven’t been able to think straight let alone even get you off my mind! But it’s not like any of that matters any more considering you were just making out with that guy! Everyone kept telling me that it’s going to be ok; you two are going to be ok. But do you know what, Caitlyn? It’s not ok! The love of my life is—“she didn’t let me finish. She took my head in her hands and began to kiss me like I did to her at the airport. I kissed her back, my hands now moving to her waist.

“There’s something you should know, Harry.” Caitlyn began as we pulled away from each other’s lips but still wrapped in each other’s arms. She then started to wipe away the remaining tears. “That guy that was on my couch is my co-star.”

“Co-star, for what?”

“Well being new to the country and all, I decided that a good way for me to make some new friends would be to join something. There is a youth group theater program here for kids 10 to 19 and I auditioned for one of the rolls. He plays my love interest.”

“So—so you’re not dating him?”

“I would never date him. My heart belongs to someone else.” Great, that made me feel good. I pour my heart out to her, she comes and kisses me like that, and then tells me that her heart belongs to someone. “It’s you, Harry. I am in love with you.” She must have read my mind again.

She took my face back in her hands and started to kiss me again. I loved the way that her kisses put butterflies in my stomach. That moment was perfect. At that moment all of the worries in the world were gone and everything was actually ok. After what must have been five minutes of just kissing, we finally stopped when we realized the worst part.

“Caitlyn,”

“Yeah, babe?”

“How are we going to manage to have a relationship when we live on two opposite sides of the world?

“Well, it’s like you said before. We can make it work.”

After that we kissed each other goodbye and then went our separate ways. Caitlyn was going to be meeting me back at the hotel later but fist she had to get rid of that tool of a co-star.

I walked into the hotel room with the biggest grin on my face. I  was expecting the boys to all be out touring the town but was shocked when I was greeted by them all staring at me. “What?” I asked, still smiling.

“So, how did it go?” Liam asked already knowing the answer.

“It went really well. All except for the little detail of us living all the way across the world from each other.”

I noticed the boys all giving each other a weird look and then Louis said, “Distance is nothing but a factor.” Ladies and gentleman, the wise words of wisdom from Louis Tomlinson.

I knew that it would work out for us in the end. This was such a big turning point that I just knew that there had to be something else coming. There was no way of telling if it would be good or bad, but the feeling that I had in the pit of my stomach was telling me that it was going to be good.

Hi everyone! I still need some more feed back! Should Harry and Caitlyn get together? Are you guys enjoying this? Let me know what you think! This chapter is dedicated to ShannonChap for becoming a fan and having a really good fan fic, Everything about You. I think you should keep it going! Please everybody don’t forget to vote, comment and become a fan! More story to come soon! P.s. I want to start working on a second fan fic. I just need you guys to tell me which One Direction boy you want it to be on. Love Ya! Xx