Chapter 16: The Requirement

I wake up, cuffed to a chair. My neck, wrists, and ankles are attached to a chair. A searing pain tears through my head. The pain forces my claws out. My teeth sharpen and I gain a strong urge to kill. All my muscles clench, sending pain throughout my nerves. I fight against the restraints.

~

I lift my head, weakly. The light from my eyes are dim. Slender stands in the doorway, arms crossed.

I'm sorry, dear, but your magic is getting out of hand. This is a requirement and a punishment.

I black out.

~

The next months were horribly painful. Chained to that chair, I was mentally tortured. He was trying to break some kind of bonds. I couldn't really listen through the pain.

~

My tongue hangs from my mouth as my eyes become even dimmer. I retract my tongue, sighing. I'm so... hungry.

"Go away. I don't want to hear anything out of you." I spit at the voice.

Come on, you know you love me...

"I hate your fucking guts, now go the fuck away." I spit again. I hear a grunt. My head becomes vacant. I exhale, letting my body go limp.

A soft smile rests on my lips. Slenderman walks up to the doorway. I sigh. He enters the room, walking over to me. I don't move.

I feel his hands on my restraints. He is unlocking them. I raise my hand. I move to speak, Slenderman cuts me off.

Alright, we're done here. I suggest cleaning yourself up a bit and get some rest. We have a big day tomorrow. Slender explains. I lean over, rubbing my wrists.

"Thank you... Slendy..." I mutter. He walks out of the room. I sigh deeply, standing up weakly.

I'm HUNGRY! The voice calls. I ignore it, opening the front door. I walk inside, rubbing the bruise on my neck. I feel a force hit my side.

I look down. Sally is clinging to me, crying.

"We missed you, (Y/N)!" Sally yells, wiping her eyes. I continue walking.

"I missed you all, too." I mutter, patting her head. I walk upstairs. I close my door behind me, sitting on my bed.

A head pokes into my room. Toby stands in my doorway.

"Slendy t-told me to t-tell you that s-some of the P-pastas moved e-elsewhere while y-you were gone." Toby explains. I nod, staring at the wall. Toby sighs, closing the door.

I walk into my bathroom, taking a shower.

~

I step out of the shower, getting dressed into my clothes. I brush my teeth and my slightly longer hair. I close my bathroom door, laying on my bed. I let sleep pull me into one of the best slumbers I've ever had.

~

I wake up to a scream. I face the wall to Toby's room. I quickly, silently enter his room. Toby is sleeping on his bed, fitting. I shake my head.

I walk over to him, pulling off his hoodie and shoes. I set his shoes by the door, hanging up his hoodie.

I pull his blanket over him, setting my hand on his head. He instantly calms. I lay on the ground next to his bed, letting sleep pull me in again.

~

I wake up next to Toby, on the ground. Toby sits up in his bed. I stand up. He looks over at me, jolting. I frown, rubbing my eyes. I walk over, flicking him in the forehead. He can't feel it.

"Quit wearing that hoodie to bed, it's what gives you the nightmares." I tell him bluntly. I walk out of the door and into the living room. I sit on the couch next to BEN.

"EJ just got a new stock of kidneys, he is in the kitchen." BEN explains. I look over at him.

"I'm not hungry." I mumble. He raises an eyebrow.

"I thought cannibals we're always hungry." BEN questions. The walls start to seep black tar, BEN turns into a black tar figure. I groan, standing up.

"Nevermind." I grumble, walking into the kitchen. I take a kidney and bite into it. The tar instantly disappears. I sit on the counter, next to Dad.

I rub my wrists. He looks up at me, concerned.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I sigh, leaning over my hands.

"No. Did he do that to you, too?" I ask. He nods.

"Ani, too." He explains. "That's why you didn't see her around. It makes you both more immune to mental attacks on your brain. It's helpful."

"Always thinking tactically." I mutter. I start rubbing my neck. I can't seem to smile.

"Hey, can you call Sally?" I ask. He nods. He calls out her name. She skips into the room.

"What do you need, Jacky?" She asks. Dad rolls his eyes. I look at her clothes. She wears a simple pink dress. I had made it for her before I left. She smiles up at me. "Thank you for the dress, Miss (Y/N). Or is it Mrs. Drowned?"

My face suddenly is overcome in red and I choke on my kidney.

"What did you just say?" I ask. She is about to speak when she is interrupted by a crash in the living room. We quickly run to the living room.

My eyes widen at the scene before us

My eyes widen at the scene before us. The three proxies are on the floor, pink roller skates on their feet. As soon as my feet hit the living room floor, a pair of skates appear on my feet.

"Shit, don't walk on the ground." I call, attempting to keep my balance.

I catch my balance, quickly skating over to the proxies.

"Are you okay?" I ask. Masky just sighs. Toby looks tramatized. And Hoodie, well, he looks confused.

"No, (Y/N), I am not fine. I am wearing pink roller skates. In Slender's living room." Masky answers. I sigh, looking for the culprit.

I look at the couch. BEN is snickering on the couch, playing video games. I quickly skate over. I roll backwards in front of his TV.

"Hey, BEN. Why don't you come join me?" I ask. He looks at me, laughing.

"Your funny, I don't skate." BEN chuckles. I smirk.

"So, you not up to the challenge then. Fine by me. I'll just find a worthy opponent." I tease.