Chapter 2

I did what I know how to do best when a famous singer is in my trunk I screamed then shut the trunk.

I closed my eye and hoped when I open them back up there will not be a singer in my trunk.

This is some crazy dream, just a big misunderstanding. I'm tired from that long drive. This something that just bit me in the ass for what I said. Just because I hate Elie East now I see him everywhere.

I took a breather then reopened the truck.

There was a tied up squirming in my trunk Elie East staring back at me with eyes about ready to kill me...

I slowly reach in to the truck with the hand that doesn't have the tazer in it and rip the tape from his lips.

Elie screeched out in pain then said "What the hell you crazy bitch? You fans just don't know when to stop!"

Then started to feel shocked at what he was saying he is the one that is in my trunk. Then I replied "Can you stop yelling the neighbors will hear."

"What are you talking about the neighbors will hear! I want them to hear. You kidnap me and I want to go home!"

"Well we can work this out. I just let you g-"

Elie cut me off then yelled "You lucky if you don't go to jail. If you let me go now I will let you get off easy how do you like probation? You kno-"

I zoned out when hear jail. Jail! I can't go to jail! I will be some bodies bitch. I don't do well if as some bodies bitch I'm not a good listener.

For god sake I am still a virgin. No time soon will I become a lesbian.

Then what about my mom? She already has a broken heart that she learns to live with. But this, this will kill her. I need to think on what my next moves are with an open mind.

Then without thinking I tazered Elie East.

His body was unmoving Oh god he is dead! I just killed Elie East! I am going to hell someone please save me from this nightmare.

Then I see his stomach rise and fall.

Oh good.......... he breathing.

I always tried to remain calm in the worst situation. But finding a world famous singer in my trunk call for a little flipping out this is a WTF moment that could last a lifetime.

What should I do? I just tazered Elie East. I am completely stupid why I did do that!! Why do I keep on saying his full name!

Stupid!

Stupid!

Stupid!

I am for sure going jail. I need to get Elie out of the trunk because he won't be too happy when he wakes. The whole neighborhood will know what I kidnapped him.

So I closed the trunk again then parked the car in the garage. When I opened the trunk back up lying there sleeping like a little baby Elie was curled in a ball.

Then a plan popped in to my head finally my head has a good thought. I put Elie in the wheel barrel that was lying in the corner of the garage.

God Elie is heavy he looks so skinny and toned on TV..... boy was that a lie. I dragged his heavy ass thought the garage was connected to living room down to the basement making sure to not wake my parent.

What would it look like with me carrying an unconscious body to the basement in a wheel barrel? When I got to the basement the wheels banged against the stairs making a loud noise hopefully my parents don't wake up.