"That's because you stole my clothes," I argue back, walking towards her, stepping next to Olivia. My siblings follow and stand behind me.

"There's your voice! You don't have any proof of that," Summer rolls her eyes.

"Joanna saw you in the locker room with a bunch of clothes in your hand," I tell her with a deadpan expression. "Are you really this obsessed with him?"

Her eyes widen slightly at the fact that I know exactly why she is doing this.

The bell cuts off anyone else's replies and half the crowd immediately disperses, not wanting to get detention for being late to class.

I turn back towards Summer and see that she's already gone, causing me to let out a frustrated groan. Coward.

"I can't stand her! I can't believe she did that!" I look at Olivia and turn to my siblings who still haven't gone to class yet.

"I just want to wring her scrawny little neck," Olivia growls doing the motions with her hands.

"Why didn't you tell us that that was you in the picture?" Sophie asks confused.

"Why would I? The whole school saw that picture, sure I wasn't full-on naked but it was embarrassing all the same," I shrug dejected.

"So, what are we doing to the bitch?" We all whip our heads towards Tessa, who's standing there with her arms crossed over her chest.

"We're going to class, you should do the same," I tell her, grabbing her arms, giving them a little shake.

She nods her head and turns around heading in the direction of the freshman entrance; the rest of us head into the school ignoring the stares from the last-minute stragglers. I walk into the school with my head held high despite the whispers and giggles coming from the immature students around me. The picture is posted all over the hallway or lying on the floor; I see a few freshmen standing in a group staring at the picture. Olivia stomps up to them and rips the picture out of their hands, making one of them squeal like a girl. A tear slowly slides down my face but I quickly brush it away as if it was just a stray eyelash.

****************

"Miss Charlotte Hayes, report to the principal's office. Miss Charlotte Hayes, to the principal's office, immediately." The secretary's voice is heard over the intercom during the second period. The teacher nods her head in my direction and I gather all my things, packing them into my bag, ignoring the 'Oh's' coming from the class. I walk down the hall, my fingers are trembling, not knowing what is going to happen next.

"Take a seat Charlotte," Miss Hutchins, the secretary, tells me with a sympathetic smile on her face as I walk into the front office. I sign my name on the roster and take a seat on the hard-plastic chairs.

I feel exhausted; for the last two hours of school, I've had to deal with more than enough guys propositioning me to run around the school with them in only towels. Idiots. And I haven't seen Nathan or any of his friends yet, so I don't know if he even knows what Summer did to me. How can he not? Everyone is talking about it, even the principal knows now, so he had to of heard something. It's not like it will be a surprise to him, I had already told him about that picture when we first started dating, after the twins' birthday party, just so he could understand why I don't like Summer. 

"Mr. Johnston will see you now, Charlotte," Miss Hutchins snaps me out of my daze and I grab my bag off the floor and wander into the principal's office.

"Miss Hayes, please have a seat," Mr. Johnston gestures to the plush chairs in front of his desk. I nod my head lightly and sit down; I can already see the picture on his desk, peeking out from a folder with my name on it. "I believe you know why you are here?" he asks, moving the picture slightly out of the folder and putting it in front of me.