School Love Life

Yamada Ichiro

Back in high school, Ichiro was a popular guy known for being cool and sweet at the same time. He defended people from getting bullied and helped out students whenever they needed help. A lot of girls confessed to him. Well, even until now, there are still girls who confess to him.

Yamada Jirou

The first time he got confessed to, Jirou felt flustered. Unlike Ichiro, Jirou was more of a cool bad boy. Though, he also hated bullies. A lot of girls love him but none of them have the guts to confess to him since Jirou always rejected them.

Yamada Saburo

Just like his brothers, Saburo's also good with the girls. A few of the girls from his school have a crush on him because he was both cute and intelligent. He also rejects them because he wants to focus more on his studies

Aohitsugi Samatoki

No one really liked Samatoki back then since they all thought that he was a scary person. But believe it or not, he actually had a girlfriend who he deeply liked and respected. Unfortunately, they broke up ever since Samatoki became a yakuza.

Iruma Jyuuto

Jyuuto was a player during his high school days. This all started in his first year of high school. This bad habit of his started when his first love rejected him and started calling him a rabbit. He was extremely hurt and because of that, he now thinks that all women are the same.

Busujima Riou Mason

People found him attractive because he was a foreigner. Girls often confess their love to him and he actually dates them. Though, most of his relationships last about two to three weeks only since his partners start seeing him as a weird person.

Amemura Ramuda

He's incredibly famous because of his cuteness. People of both genders have a small crush on him because of his innocence. Despite having a lot of people who like him, Ramuda never had a girlfriend. He chooses to stay single.

Yumeno Gentaro

Gentaro was single all throughout his schooldays. No one really approached him since they didn't want to be his friend which is extremely sad. Though, he did have a small crush on this one girl who would smile at him every time she sees him looking at her.

Arisugawa Dice

His classmates found him a bit weird but there were a few girls in class who secretly liked him because of his good looks and humour. The girls who liked him tried their best to show their love for him. Unfortunately, Dice is an incredibly dense idiot.

Jinguji Jakurai

He was a smart and quiet student during his high school days. He was also good looking. Now who wouldn't fall in love with an intelligent hot guy? Jakurai would date the people who confessed to him but just like Riou, he would always get dumped a few days later because he didn't really show any emotion during any of the dates.

Izanami Hifumi

Everyone knew that Hifumi was afraid of girls; however, they all found this really cute so that didn't stop them from liking him. With the help of Doppo, Hifumi was able to survive his school days without getting into a relationship.

Kannonzaka Doppo

Doppo didn't really thought of love. He was too busy helping Hifumi escape the grasps of the unthoughtful women. But there were actually a few girls who secretly disguised themselves as fans of Hifumi just to be close to Doppo.