Chapter Forty Two (42)

Lee Taeyoung is NCT Taeyoung

Park Hani is Park Naeun or Eden

Park Hani is Park Naeun or Eden. She's one of the child from The Return of Superman. She's a daughter of Park Joo Ho(Korean Football Player) and Anna (from Switzerland). Naeun is really cute and captured my heart for the first time I saw her. She can speak 4 language (Korean/English/German/Spanish).

A month passed without a problem. The last Sehun heard about Sooyoung that she already fly to Canada. So, he assumed everything is turns to normal. Sehun and Hayoung were cuddling while watching a movie and suddenly Sehun's phone ringing. He answered his phone lazily.

"Hello..." but then his face changed. Hayoung look at him worried.

"Okay, I'm down in a minute..." then he hang up.

"Why oppa? Is there something wrong?" Sehun ruffles her hairs

"Nothing, it just there is something in security. I'll check it out. Wait here" then Sehun out from the house. After half an hour Sehun still didn't get back, Hayoung just prepared to cook for lunch then she heard the main door opened.

"Oppa, why....." her word stopped when she saw Sehun come back with a cute little girl.

"Awww, who is this cutie?" Hayoung down herself looking at that little girl.

"Oppa..." but Sehun face is so cold and look like he's angry.

"What's wrong?" Hayoung stroked his arms slowly. Sehun pull his hairs back as he felt frustrated and he sit at the sofa without saying anything. Hayoung go to the kitchen and take out the strawberries and give it to the little girl.

"Here, eat the strawberries" talk Hayoung softly to the little girl who seems afraid to Sehun.

"I don't know who this little girl is. The security said they found her only with her backpack and the letter said to send her to me. I already asked my worker to find about her." Sehun look at her intensely. Hayoung slapped him softly.

"Don't look at her like that. You make her scared"

"Thank you..." said one small voice. She push the empty plate to Hayoung. Hayoung just smiled to her.

"Just wait for a while, I'll cook a lunch for you" the girl just nod. Then the sound of bell stopped their conversation. Sehun stand up. Then he back with the good looking man.

"This is my wife, Hayoung and baby this is my worker Lee Taeyoung" Taeyoung bowed to Hayoung

"Nice to meet you Mrs Oh"

"Same with me Taeyoung-sshi"

"That's the little girl I said before" showed Sehun to Taeyoung

"So, you found anything about her?" Taeyoung nod

"Yes, I do find a little information about her"

"Her name is Park Hani. She's a daughter of Park Sooyoung and Min Kyung Hoon. Her age is soon- to be four years old." Sehun and Hayoung looking at each other as they are very shocked.

'So this is the baby Sooyoung's pregnant at that time' Sehun thought.
*

(Certain parts are being deleted for publishing)