You know what you want

It was a long day at school. Mia was getting ready to go on a date with her boyfriend of 8 months, Alex it was just dinner at his house and they might whatch a movie later, since his parents were staying at a friend's house for the weekend.

After putting on a bit of make up, Mia started walking to Alex's house. It was only 3 blocks away so it took her about 10 minutes to get there.

When she got to his house she rang the doorbell. Alex answered the door and let her in. As she was entering the house Mia realized that she had to pee a little bit. But it would be no problem because she could just use the bathroom here.

She didn't have to go that bad so she didn't go right away. They sat down, had some supper and made some small talk. Mia had a large glass of water with her supper so she was starting to need the bathroom more and more now.

They finished up supper and Alex suggested that they sit down and watch a movie together. Without thinking Mia quickly agreed. She sat down next to Alex on the couch as he chose a movie for them to watch. Mia now had to use the bathroom pretty badly. She should have went before she sat down.

Alex turned the movie on and sat back on the couch, wrapping his arm around Mia. Mia didn't want to get up right away since she had just sat down. It would seem strange, so she would wait until they were a few minutes into the movie before she got up.

Not even 2 minutes later Mia started getting uncomfortable. She moved around a little bit in her spot. Trying to find a spot that wouldn't put any pressure on her bladder. Alex noticed her squirming and asked. "Whats wrong?" "Oh. Its nothing!" She said. 

She still didn't want to get up yet because the opening scene was still playing in the movie and Alex's arm was tightly around her shoulders. She stopped squirming for a bit so Alex wouldn't  question her anymore.

Her pain started to grow though. Her bladder was full. She tried to stand up but Alex pulled her back down with his arm. He shuffled so that Mia was basically sitting on his lap. She couldn't get up now. She didn't want to disturb him.

She watched the tv screen. Something jumped out at the screen scaring both Alex and Mia. As she jumped she felt a squirt of pee come out. Her reaction was to put her hands there but Alex was there so she stopped herself. "Is everything ok?" Alex asked. "Yup. Its fine" she responded "it was just a bad jumpscare"

They continued watching the movie. Mia needed to pee very badly now. She slowly tried to stand again but again, Alex made her sit back down. This time she was fully sitting on his lap. As she landed back down she felt a few drops escape her bladder again. She flinched.

"Whats the matter?" Alex asked again. "Sorry i was just adjusting" Mia responded. There was a pain in her lower stomach. Specifically her bladder. It felt like someone was jabbing something into her gut. She wanted to stand up so bad. She wouldn't let Alex hold her down this time.

But she couldn't. She could barely move without feeling another small drop escape. She looked like she was in pain. Alex said "babe i know theres something wrong. You can tell me. Its ok." "I........ I have to pee." She said gripping her crouch now. 

Alex put his hand on her stomach. She flinched "Dont!" She shouted. "Youre going to make me pee on you!" Her face turned red. "Its ok" he said, as he started applying pressure. She felt a huge squirt come out. Now she put her hands in her pants. Gripping herself tightly.

She stopped the flow but a wet spot began to form on her pants. She blushed hard knowing that Alex could see it. He pushed a little harder, moving down lower. The pain was too much for her to hold it any longer. 

She began releasing her pee not even on purpose. She realized she was doing this and quickly blocked herself again, with her hands. But Alex continued to push harder and go lower. She could hear the hissing sound of her pee hitting her underwear at a fat speed. Alex could hear it too. 

The wet spot was much, much bigger now. Going from the front of her pants all the way to the back starting to touch Alex's lap. He stopped pushing now but her pee continued to come from her soar bladder. The wet spot grew, and grew until it trickled down Alex's pants and onto his crotch too

Mia blushed harder than ever before and Alex gave her lower stomach one last hard push, as he pushed a final stream of urine came out. Running down both their pants and legs.

Word count: 842  including these words!