twenty nine

(Y/n)'s POV

I was walking to the movie theater when I got a text from Peter.

Peter <3: hi where are you

Me: I'm omw to the movies, why

Peter <3: oh lol i miss you

I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket when I reached the theater. I saw Bella and Gwen waiting inside, talking.

I swung open the door to be greeted with their smiling faces.

"Erica cancelled. She said that her mom made her clean the whole house or something," Bella said.

"Okay, that's alright," I said. We walked into the theater to see (f/movie).

Peter's POV

"Peter, come here," Tony called from the kitchen. I tossed my phone onto the couch and walked in.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Tell me why Spiderman has a new girlfriend," he said, showing me his phone. A photo of Spiderman and Black Cat making out was in the news.

"Oh no," I said.

"You're lucky I am who I am, or you would be kicked out of here. I contacted the news agency and they took down everything about it. Now, I want you to treat (Y/n) the way she deserves to be treated, or I'm taking the suit back," Tony said. I nodded.

"Thank you Mr. Stark," I said, turning to leave.

"No, Peter, get back here," Tony said, still angry.

"What?" I asked.

"What do you mean, what? This is the second time, Peter! If you don't know how to have a girlfriend, then break up with her. You're hurting her more by cheating," Tony said, upset.

"But, I love her," I said quietly.

"Do you?"

This made me think. I did. I loved her.

"Well, do you?" Tony asked again. I nodded.

"Then stop being a shithead. Got it? I'll send Bucky's metal ass on you faster than you can shoot a web," Tony threatened.

I nodded and left the kitchen. I had too much on my mind. Mary Jane was still hitting on me every day, Black Cat is probably still out there expecting me, and on top of that I had to clean up my act.

"What's up, kid?" I heard a girl ask me.

"Oh, uh, hi," I said. I turned to see a girl with long black hair and a nose piercing.

"I'm Chaz, Bucky's girlfriend. You're Peter, right?" She asked. I nodded.

"I've seen you around here," I said. She walked into the living room, and I followed her in.

"Yeah, I'm here a lot. You're dating (Y/n) right?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"I heard your talk with Tony," she said. I gulped.

"Yeah, I'm in a dilemma," I replied. For some reason, I trusted her. I don't really know why, but I felt like I could talk to her.

"I think you should just keep this a secret from (Y/n). So no one gets hurt," she said.

"I guess so," I said.

"And don't do it again," she said, touching my hand. Suddenly, I felt at ease. Like her touch was calming.

"That's a good idea, actually. Thanks Chaz," I said, getting up and walking up to (Y/n)'s room. She should be home any minute now.

I sat on her bed and rethought everything.

I was in love with (Y/n), but I craved physicality.

Basically, I wanted sex.

I, of course, wasn't going to pressure her, but she didn't want to do it.

Black Cat would.

I know she would.

I began to think of Black Cat, and how I enjoyed our time together. How my hands roamed her body, and how her hands roamed mine. How all of her curves were defined in her shiny leather suit.

I bit my lip.

"Hey Peter!" (Y/n) said, entering her room. My eyes widened.

"H-Hey (Y/n)!" I said, pulling my sweatshirt down.

"How was the movie?" I asked.

"It was... good," (Y/n) said, her eyes trailing.

"I'll be right back," I said, awkwardly walking out of the room.

"You... you do that," she said.

I quickly ran to the bathroom.

(Y/n)'s POV

Awkward.

I walked out of my room and to the living room, where I saw Chaz sitting on the couch.

"Hey Chaz," I said, sitting next to her.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Peter just awkwardly ran out of my room. He had a... you know," I said. Why was I telling her this? For some reason, I really trusted her.

"That's hilarious! I wonder what he was doing before you got home," she said with a laugh and a smirk. I cringed.

"That's what I was wondering," I said.

"It's probably nothing. You know, guys are weird," she said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

Suddenly, I felt extremely paranoid. What was he doing? Was he hiding something? I hated the fact that I couldn't trust him.

I was going to get to the bottom of it.