Miraculous Ladybug: 20

Hmm, where am I?

"Thanks a lot for taking care of her. Honestly I don't know what to do to thank you enough for this."

Dad? Mom? Who are you talking to?

"You awake?"

Marinette flung her eyes open at the voice of Adrien that had suddenly come out of nowhere. She looked around the room she was in, and had to calm herself enough not to scream.

Omg! Omg! Omg! I'm in Adrien's room? How?

"What am I doing here?" Marinette tried not to blush as she looked up at Adrien, but she couldn't contain herself and her face was in a red tomato situation. "How did I get here?"

"You were sleeping outside on a bench," Adrien explained, rubbing  his cheeks, "and I couldn't just leave you out there."

Gosh, how can he be so perfect?

Adrien looked up at her, and stared at her for a while. Her heart was racing and she felt like it was going to jump out any soon.

"Uh..." She didn't know what to say as Adrien continued to stare at her. Then finally he looked away, and Marinette felt calm.

Why is it that she looks so much familiar to someone? Adrien stood up from his bed and walked to the door. "Your parents are waiting downstairs. You can leave now, if you want."

What does he mean by 'if I want'? Why wouldn't I want to leave?

Marinette stood up, but then stopped as she noticed something different, and she looked shakily at Adrien.

"Don't worry, I didn't do it," Adrien assured. "Your clothes are getting washed, you can come by later to pick them up. It's just that you were so wet, and if I left you like that overnight, you would caught a cold."

Marinette gulped. She looked down at the big white shirt she was wearing, which she could tell was Adrien's, then she looked down at the pants she was wearing.

I'm wearing Adrien's jeans. Gosh!

She finally made her way to the door, and left.

Maybe I'm just overreacting and my conclusions are not right. Adrien placed a frown on his face, then shrugged it off.

"Mom, Dad," Marinette walked down to her parents. She was so embarrassed that she didn't remember she was supposed to be mad at her parents.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry Marinette," Sabine reached over to her daughter and hugged her. "We left in a hurry, and forgot you would come home. We tried calling Alya's parents, but we couldn't reach them."

"It's fine," Marinette said. "Let's just go. I still feel tired."

-

"So do you want to go shopping or not?" Sabrina asked again to Chloe, but found her friend distracting as she looked around.

"Eh... Maybe not now. I want to go pay Adrien a visit right now." Chloe stood firm. "I bet he's longing for company."

Or not? Sabrina folded her arms in anger. How can Adrien like a girl like you? You're paying so much attention to him now, that you're beginning to forget about me. Why can't you just pay attention to Marinette's advice?

Chloe started walking, heading over to Adrien. "Come on Sabrina, don't waste my time." She started running towards Adrien's home.

She was almost there, but then she stopped and gasped at the sight of something that made her remember the reason she was at war to win Adrien's heart.

Marinette walked up the stairs and rang the doorbell of Adrien's mansion.

Adrien answered the door and Chloe watched closely as he  gave her a bag.

"Thanks," Marinette took the bag, her face red. She then turned and hurried away.

"You know what," Chloe turned to Sabrina. "Let's go shopping."

I'll come back later and see what that was all about!

- Edited -