Part 9

Hola people!!! I know I am super late...but trust me my exams are going on so I am a bit busy with studies....but before the update, wishing Innocent_soul101 a very happy birthday🎂🎂...many many happy returns of the day dear❤️❤️....I am so sorry for the late update....I hope you like it🤞...

Happy Reading

**********

In the next morning

Avni was totally on top of Neil, hugging him tightly....her mouth was slightly opened, her head was on Neil's chest......and Neil was hugging him very tight.....close to his heart...like always.but Neil's beautiful sleep was disturbed by the ringing of phone.....

In sleepy eyes he searched the phone....actually Avni's phone was ringing....Neil saw the caller id and it was none other than Sweta.....he picked up the call...

Sw- good morning Avni beta.....

N- (in a sleepy voice) Good morning mom.....

Sw- Tillu tu....mai to Avni k phone pe call ki thi na.

N- array mom chill......apke ladli neend me kharate le rahi hain..

and they both laughed.....

Sw- bohot tang karta hai tu usko

N- haan haan...beta beta na raha

Sw- chup kar pagal.I love you both.....

N- haan mom woh to hain..mom aapko pata hain Avni ne kal mere liye karwa chauth ka fast rakhi thi...

Sw- hawww.....and yeh sab mujeh pata bhi nhi chala...khabar leti hu uski mai

N- (caressing her hairs) haan mom....

Sw- Tillu tere papa mujeh bula raha hain...mai Avni ko badme call karungi.....tu baas use bol dena mujeh dress mil gayi hain...bohot pretty hain...haaan mai rakhti hu......dhyan se drive karna..

Saying this she ended the call.....and because of his touches Avni stirred a bit in sleep and hugged him more tightly.....her low snoring sound was like melody to Neil's ears....

N- Avu..jaan wake up.....

No answer.....

N- (rubbing her back) babu uth jao...hum office k liye late ho rahe hain na????? baby????

No answer....

N- ok mujeh to chod.mai kya teri personal teedy hu jo aise hug kar rhi hain.

Av- (in a sleepy tone) Neil sone de na mujeh

N- nooo!!!!! Avu we will be late...

Av- 5 more minutes.....promise I will wake up...

suddenly an idea popped into his mind and he smirked..

N- (loudly) lagale jab lipstick......hilele ara district....

Av- Neil stop it...

N- (loudly) Despacito!!!!!

while doing this Neil was holding Avni so tightly...so that she can't move and he knew how much Avni gets irritated by this.....

Av- I hate you!!!!!!!

N- Love you too baby....

Avni punched him and got up and went to washroom angrily.....Neil was smiling.....he went to another washroom for freshen up

Avni got ready after taking bath......when she came to hall she saw Neil all prepared for office.....Avni gave him an angry glare.....

N- sorry baby( holding his ears)

Av- its ok....

N- As today Asha didi is on leave....kyun na hum office jane k time chole bature khale le......And ha aj tujhe office mai pick up karunga..so today apni car lene ka jaroorat nhi hain..

Av- OK

and they left for office...

Their day passed quickly as both of them were busy....later at the evening Neil picked up Avni from her office and on their way back home they had their dinner....After reaching their apartment Avni went to freshen up....Avni was sensing something weird as Neil didn't say a single word after reaching home.....

when Avni came out of washroom wearing a loose top and shorts she went near to dressing table for combing her hairs.....on the dressing table she found a jewellery box.....on which "Karwa Chauth" gift was written......she opened the box....and there was a platinum pendent....she was admiring the pendent when she felt Neil hugged him from behind.....

N- open it sweetheart.....

Avni opened the pendent......on one part there was picture of her grand parents and the other part was empty....Tears were coming out of her eyes......She looked at Neil.....

N- I know how much you miss your dada dadi..so I thought.....and before you say anything for the other part.....wo empty hain cause wha pe hamara future family picture hoga...and he kissed her forehead....

Avni was too overwhelmed to say anything.....She just jumped on Neil and Neil lifted her....she wrapped her legs around her waist and was hugging him tightly....

Neil felt her tears on his solder...

N- ssh!!! Don't cry baby......btw you liked it???

Av- I loved it......and jab tak Neil Khanna meri saath hain...mai ro sakti hu kya??????

N- haan wo toh hai

Av- I love you Neil...

N- Love you too my baby....

After that Neil made him wear that pendent with a chain.....and placed a sensuous kiss on her back....

Feeling his lips on her neck, Avni turned back and hugged him tightly......Neil pulled Avni on his lap and started kissing her.....After sometime all their clothes were axed and Avni was riding Neil for a change.....Both were moaning loudly....Neil were pressing her breasts......Avni was beyond turned on.....She increased her speed...And after like good 10 mins they both came down from high......Avni collapsed on his chest and he hugged her tightly...as Avni was very tired she slept immediately and after clearing themselves Neil covered them with a duvet and slept.....

Neil woke up at midnight hearing Avni's scream.....He saw that Avni was curled up like a ball and was crying holding her stomach.....

N- (panic) kya hua Avu?????

Av- (crying ) pata nhi...dard ho raha hain.

Neil understood that Avni got her periods and this pain is unbearable for her.....

He picked her up and sent her to washroom and gave her necessary things......He found some stains on the bedsheet....so he changed that.....After sometime Avni came out of the washroom....She was crying touching her lower abdomen....

N- dard ho raha hain???

Av- bohot.(still crying)

N- its ok...

Neil gave her medicines and a glass of water.....Like a good child Avni finished it....After that Neil laid down on bed and Avni immediately hugged him......she was still crying in pain....Avni was on top of him as usual and Neil was rubbing her back to soothe her pain.....after sometime She slept followed by Neil....

**********

Please do vote and comment