Her voice

So this is the first story to be published in October.... 

This week has been a little weird...Why?....Because I've caught a small flu so I haven't been around school very much...On Tuesday I was in only one class, on Wednesday I left the last class.....the history class, yesterday i was in three classes and today...well that's another story....I went to the schools doctor and he said that I should go home today and have some rest,, but I decided to sit the English class....And believe me....that was a lot of fun....and he also told me not to go out today..but I have basketball practice and I have to go out..... 

But I don't want this story to be about school.....I want it to be about her....for those who don't know who is she.....I will do a small reminder... 

She is the young teenager with her hypnotizing beautiful eyes that make you dream about having her, with a smile that could make everyone her own private slave, including me, a great personality which makes you happy and changes your mood and it doesn't count if you're angry, upset, nervous, anxious.....even if you're happy she manages to make you happier than you could ever be. Her calm and warm voice makes you wish that you would be able to listen to it every single day, every hour, every minute and every second of your life....and her hair....is so awesome.... 

I want to put my hand on the back of her neck and just pull her closer to me and kiss her like I've never kissed anyone before in my entire life.... 

In conclusion....I love my sweet little kid and I'm still waiting for the moment that I'll be by her side and hold her really tight, kiss her, tell her :"I love you" and feel her head on my chest....And that's a dream which is about to come true and the waiting is not over yet...... 

So now I'm sitting at home listening to music and waiting for her to come so she can let me hear her voice and see her,,,But there is something I really have to say...I realised I cannot fall asleep if I don't hear her voice before going to bed.... 

For example on Wednesday night she hasn't called and I found it really difficult to fall asleep. I had to stare at the walls for one hour and a half...After I fell asleep...at three thirty AM I woke up and tried and tried and tried again to fall back asleep...but that didn't happen so I had to stay awake and watch TV until 6 o'clock when I had to wash myself and get ready for school...but the point here is that I got used to hearing her voice when I wake up, before going to school, in school breaks, after school, after trainings and before going to bed...so I think I'm developing an obsession for her voice. I may be addicted to her voice so....Do not listen to your girlfriends voice in excess....because you'll end up like me....I love you....

1st of October 2010