27 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Me and Oli had gotten up around 3 this morning as it was Friday and we were leaving to go back home.

The third day we were here we went scuba diving and then the rest of the days here we went site seeing.

"Okay, babe are you all packed up? We need to leave in about five minutes." Oli asked.

"Yep I'm done just finished, did you call the Uber?" I asked him.

"Yeah, that's why I said we need to be out of here in five minutes," He said.

We gathered our bags once we heard the horn of the Uber outside, we loaded the Uber up and got in.

It was about a ten-minute drive from the resort we were staying at the airport which was very useful.

We made it to the airport and got our bags and paid the Uber driver, we checked our two bags and went through security before we were able to go through the terminal.

After all that we walked onto the plane and put our carry-ons in the overhead compartment before sitting in our section.

After about 15 minutes we finally took off and we were able to take our seatbelts off.

"I had so much fun babe, thank you so much for that amazing trip. I can't wait to marry you." I told Oli as I leaned over our seats to kiss him.

"You're welcome love, and I can't wait to marry you either. I love you." He said as he kissed my head.

"I love you too," I said with a yawn making him laugh.

"Come on let's sleep we still have a long way until we get home." He told me as he raised the armrest separating us and pulled me closer to him.

I woke up hearing the flight attendant saying that we were close to landing and we needed to put our seatbelts back on.

We flew for another 20 minutes before we landed and were able to get off.

Once off we went to baggage claim and then we walked out of the airport and towards Oli's truck.

Oli said he would load everything up while I turned the truck because it was actually rather cold here in Texas.

Once Oli had loaded everything into the truck he got in and we began the short drive back to our house.

"Babe it's 27° how is that possible? We're in Texas for crying out loud." I said once I read the thermostat in the truck.

"I know it's crazy definitely not something I'm used to." He laughed.

"What do you want to do for dinner because I know we're both gonna be jet-lagged especially with the time difference," I asked him.

"Do you think you're parents would still be up?" He asked.

"Yeah, I can call them and see what they're doing for dinner," I said as I picked up my phone to call my mom.

"Hello?"
"Hi mama, me Oli are just driving back from the airport now. And we were wondering what you dad were doing for dinner."
"Oh! You guys are just in luck we're having a family dinner and you guys would be more than welcome to come."
"Okay, that sounds amazing we'll be over in a bit."