Training

Sorry for poor picture it wouldn't transfer from my laptop my design.
3rd pov
The settled in their seats as Mr Aziawa was explaining what they were doing it was hero training the class erupted but then asked a question.
Mina-"Toga what's your quirk"?
Toga-"ugh my quirk is ugh -
Midorya-"she can't use it because it's too dangerous "
Toga-"yeah "
Mina-"but what is it "
Toga-"I drink the blood of someone and then I become them but I don't get their quirk "
Mina-"oh cool you could sneak in to anywhere"
Toga-"oh I thought you would be weirded out because that's why people bullied me when I was younger "
Mina-"how will you train your quirk here because you can't have blood "
Toga-"that's why I use knives but I will use training ones that can't cut even paper "
Mina-"okay "
Mr Aziawa-"head to training ground A and put your hero costume one"
Toga-"Mr Aziawa do I have one because I won't use my old costume "
Mr Aziawa-"yes now go change "
Mina-"wow Toga your costume is amazing "
Toga-"it just feels strange having all this stuff "
Mina-"you'll get used to it "
they headed to battle ground A when Izu saw Toga he said one thing
Izu-"you look beautiful "
Toga-"thanks Izu so do you "
Mr Aziawa-"okay the teams are Toga and midorya ,ochaco and Bakugo and the rest (I'm lazy) go now "
Toga pov
I'm gonna kill that bitch and Bakugo is such a dick to Izu I wonder their together they would be so annoying they probably are because Ochaco probably salty about not getting Izu it's funny because I could tell from a mile away okay time to fight .
3rd pov
Ochaco go's straight for Toga but Izu trips her Bakugo was about to explode Izu but he doges and destroys Bakugo
Izu-"Detroit SMASH"
Just wind nearly knocked over Toga Ochaco was getting up then Toga grabbed her and threw her into a wall she got knocked out but Bakugo is still in the game she grapple hooks over .
Toga-"jeez they went crazy with gadgets "
She dropped kicked and then Izu punched him back the way he came he was out cold .
All Might-"the winner is midorya and Toga"