6

'Hyung actually there IS something going on in my mind right now and I'm about to explode.' Jungkook said. It was obvious that he's mad. Jimin need to calm him down.

'Woah! Calm down maknae. What is it? You look like you could kill someone right now.' Jimin hold Jungkook shoulders.

'I can't help myself seeing the two of them together.' He said those words while glaring at the couple not very far.

Taehyung notice Jungkook staring. He feels somethings going on. So he decided to talk to the two of them.

'Gia let's talk later. I have something to ask to Jungkook and Jimin.'

'Oh okay. Bye.' Gia said kissing Taehyung's cheek.
He was shocked of what Gia did. He never expected it. He was happy and yet guilty for dating Mae's bestfriend. He feels like he betrayed Mae.

He quickly go to Jungkook and Jimin and ask if everything's okay. And he didn't expect the maknae's behavior towards him.

'Hey. Everything's okay? I notice you glaring.' Taehyung asked not knowing what will come next.

'NO! Everything's NOT okay!' Jungkook stated. They could feel Jungkook was about to burst out of anger.

'Woah kookie, What's with the attitude? What's the problem?' Taehyung said shock. He never saw Jungkook this angry. It must be really big.

'You ARE the problem' he said stepping closer to Taehyung. Jimin on the other hand was paranoid of what can Jungkook do to Taehyung. He knows this will be going to be a big fight and he can't stand it when the members are fighting.

'Jungkook calm down.'
'No hyung. I can't let him do this to Mae.'
'Wha-what are you talking about? What Mae have to do with this?' Taehyung said puzzled. He don't understand everything.
'You! Dating Mae's bestfriend. I can't stand it. It's disguting.' Jungkook stated disappointed in his hyung.
'What did you say? What's the problem if I'm dating Gia. You made it look like that I'm happy of Mae's death. Because I'm not. I'm only doing what Mae wanted me to do.'
'I don't really care if you have already found someone. But with her? Really hyung?' Jungkook replied back.
'What is your problem about Gia kookie? Tell me? Do you like her?' Jungkook was taken a back of Taehyung's question. He really can't believe Taehyung asked that. He doesn't like anyone. Well except for Mae.
'You really think I will fall for that slot?' Jungkook said can't believe what came out in his hyung's mouth.
Jimin was shock in Jungkook's words. He then witness Taehyung punch Jungkook in the face. He pull them apart to stop from fighting.

On the other hand Jhope came. He saw Taehyung punch Jungkook. He quickly ran over to the three helping Jimin.

'How can you say a false accusation in Gia? You didn't even know her.' Taehyung said. Pointing his index finger to Jungkook.

'I may not know her but I got a feeling that he has to do with Mae's death.' Jungkook said shouting.

Jimin and Jhope were eyes wide of what they hear in their maknae's mouth. They were also disappointed in Jungkook for false accusation. He didn't even have any evidence to say that.

'Ya Jungkook, enough. You're going too far.' Jhope said. They can feel Jhope was mad of his dongsaeng's. They were used to be very close and yet now they were fighting like hell.

'Hyung I-' Jungkook was cut off with Jhope speaking.

'That's enough! We are a team. We were supposed to be helping and supporting each other and not fight. I know kookie that you really love Mae we all did and still can't get over it but you have to Jungkook like Taehyung did. You need to accept the fact that she's gone and she want's Taehyung to be happy. Taehyung never did something wrong. He was just doing what he was told to do.' Jhope stated. Jungkook can't believe his hyung was in Taehyung side.

'I love Mae more than you think.' Jungkook said. And with that he walk away so that they can't see that he was crying.

'Tae I think you two should talk. And by mean talk no shouting.' Jimin finally speak.

'Yeah. We should. I'm not used to have a fight with him. We didn't have a fight not until now.'  Taehyung said and let out a sigh.

4 HOURS PAST BY

Tae and Jungkook still didn't talk with each other. Taehyung was not at ease they had to end this at once. Taehyung decided to go to Jungkook's room to talk this out.

Knock knock

'Who is it?' Jungkook asked in the other side.

'It's me Taehyung. Listen we need to talk.' Taehyung said in a calm tone.

'There's nothing to talk about. Just leave.' Jungkook replied not caring.

'Kook, I'm used to have fight with you. And I don't want to have an argument with you. Please let's sort this out.' Taehyung beg.

Jungkook open the door. You can tell that his been crying since lately.

'Have you been crying?'

'Y-Yes. I... watch some sad movie.' Jungkook lied.

'Look. I'm sorry okay. But Kook, Gia is a nice girl. You just have to get to know her.' Taehyung said assuring him.

'I don't know hyung. I got a bad feeling about her.' Jungkook replied. Taehyung was going to give up but.............

'But I'll try hyung. Maybe I'm just overreacting.' Jungkook added with a smile. He, also was not used to have a fight with his hyung.

Days past by. Taehyung and Jungkook are now okay. Jungkook and Gia also became friends. Jungkook realise Gia was not that bad.