4

News
'Big Hit Entertainment has reported Mae's missing since yesterday. Let's hear what BTS members say about it.'
'Miss Mae was now report missing. What can you say about it?' Reporter ask the members

"We all Bangtan members and staffs are worried in Maes' disappearance. We were now doing all our best to find Mae. We need your help.If you'll ever find Mae please contact us as soon as possible. Thank you." Namjoon said.
'And that's all for now. Jessica reporting live here @ the Big Hit Entertainment Studio. Back to you Ryan.'

After that day

Taehyung's pov

I was in BH building with the other members waiting for any news about Mae's disappearance. And after a while of waiting the phone ring. I pick up the phone expecting that it was from someone who knows where Mae was. And it really did. But......

Stranger: hello? Is this Mr.Kim Taehyung? Taehyung: yes speaking
Stranger: Mr. Kim I have something to give you. Meet me at the Cafe near at the BH building. I'll be waiting for you.

And before I could speak she hung up the phone. Leaving me dumbfounded. I was thankful that Jungkook shake me and asked if everything's ok . And I just nod. I tell them what the ajhumma said. And quickly go to the Cafe where she told me to meet her.

We arrive at the Cafe not too long. I said to the other members to wait outside. And they just nod. As I entered the Cafe, my eyes was wondering around expecting that someone would notice me. And it did.

"Mr. Kim here" she wave her hand and motioned to come over. I walked towards her and bow my head for greetings. She also respond with a nod.

"Please sit" I did what she told me to do. And keeping calm as possible.

"Mr. Kim, I know what happened to Ms. Mae. I was with her before she died."

"Really? Where is she? Is she okay?" I throw her questions that make her face sadden.

"Maeya... she's dead."  I was shocked after hearing those words. I can't believe it. But she gave me a jar, but it is not just a jar. It was a jar where a cremated body was being put.

"Here. It's Maes' body. And Mae record something before she died. She told me to give it to you. I'm sorry for your lost Mr. Kim. I have to go now." She said standing and walk away.

I was lost of thoughts. And decided to go home. I walk out in the cafe and told the other members to go home. I can see their worried faces. I know they have questions but they they did not bothered  asking me because they know I need some time alone.

As I enter my room, my tear starting to fall. I sat in the edge of my bed and listen to the recorder that ajumma gave me.

"Taehyunga, mianhae. Na, jinja mianhae..................................
..................................