The Big Day

Today is the day Avery, Dominique, and I have been waiting for. As I walked to the bathroom to do my daily stuff I got a notification from Payte.

@PayteParker: Really excited to meet y'all tonight who will I be meeting.

@TwerkinOn_Payte: @PayteParker sadly you'll be seeing me.

I went into my room to find something to wear. I didn't want to dress up too dressy but not too bummy. I decided I would wear my black serengetee crew neck with the mint pocket, back shorts and my leopard print black nikes. I straightened my hair and did some finally touches to my make up when Dominique's mom pulled up to my house with Dominique and Avery waiting. Dominique had gifts for Kenny and Avery had gifts for Jack. I felt really bad because I just made Payte a little bracelet.

During the car ride we jammed out and sang along and constantly tweeted the boys. The closer we got to the venue the more anxious I got to finally meet Payte. What am I supposed to say to him. He'll probably hate me ugh. I'll make a fool of myself in front of him. He might even ignore me. All these thoughts were going through my head. The rest of the car ride I gripped the bracelet I made for payte with his name on it and nervously waited to get there .

We finally got there and Dominique and Avery started to get out of the car. "Tori c'mon" Avery told me. I was starting to get scared and didn't want to go anymore. "I don't want to anymore" I said feeling uncomfortable. "You're just nervous get out of the car do my mom can leave." Dominique said rolling her eyes. We got out and stood and line waiting for the doors to open. We came 2 hours early just incase so we couldn't miss anything.

We started talking to people in line and many knew me from younow. Avery found a group of Jack girls and started talking to them getting to know each other better. Dominique was next to me talking to the girls behind us about Kenny. I was getting really bored and decided to check my twitter and follow some people back from the line. I saw I had a dm from Payte.

Message from @PayteParker: We are on our way are you there yet?!

@TwerkinOn_Payte: Yeah, we've been here for about an hour and a half already.

Message from @PayteParker: Good. Can't wait to see you finally!

I thought nothing of It and tweeted out a photo of me and a few girls in line with the hash tag #OutfitsOfTheDay. I then locked my phone and made more conversation with the girls when I saw Payte favorited the photo. The girls and I started freaking out and slapping hands.

Suddenly, a van pulled up and a group of boys started flowing out. Names were being called out like crazy.

"LUKE"

"JACK."

"KENNY MARRY ME"

"WILL I LOVE YOU."

"ETHAN GRAYSON COME HERE."

"PAYTE SUCK MY TOES"

"DEVIN BABE." I on the other hand didn't say nothing but just kept staring at Payte.

We were close to the door so the girls around me started screaming. " You have a really bad staring problem" The girl next to me told me. I flipped her off and still kept staring at Payte. Suddenly he turned and made eye contact with me and stopped walking. I suddenly broke our eye contact and turned to face the building blushing in embarrassment. "PAYTE JUST LOOKED RIGHT AT YOU WHAT THE HELL." Girls started to scream at me. " I don't think he was looking at me maybe it was one of you guys." Dominique and Avery came running up to me. "WE SAW THAT EYE CONTACT GIRL." They both screamed. I turned back to stare at the building still embarrassed.

Suddenly I felt two strong arms hug me from behind rocking me back and forth. I felt hot breath inhaling and exhaling against the crook of my neck. "You can't just stare at me not say hi and then look away babe." A males voice whispered in my ear and bit the bottom of my ear. Chills went up my spine as I slowly turned around to see who it was.