two ─ a 'normal' first day

3rd P

3rd P.O.V.

When Nevah got to Forks she first had to find a place to live. Luckily there were some apartments she use just for now before she looks for something more. She then enrolled into a school so she could get a normal education like a normal teen girl. The night before school Nevah felt as if something was going to happen the next day.

         The next day
Nevah woke up feeling tired but almost excited. She got up took a shower got some clothes and then walked off to school with a bored look on her face. When she got into school a dorky looking kid came up to her.

"Hello my names Eric you must be Nevah Mikaelson cool name. Anyways I'm the one that is going to be showing you around school", Eric said with a slight chuckle. Nevah raised an eyebrow at his nature and then nodded her head and allowed him to show her around. The school was a pretty simple school as normal as it could get but it might not be as normal as she thought. She went to her first class and met another boy named Mike Newton he said she could sit next to him and her friends.

Lunch
Mike dragged threw the lunch room a table full of people. There was a girl with glasses, a girl with brown hair and Paul skin, another brunette, she saw Eric again, and she saw a pale guy with brown hair. She felt as if someone was trying to get into her mind

"Hey guys this the new girl, Nevah meet Angela, Jessica, and Bella and Edward. And you already know Eric", Mike said as they say down and started eating.

"Hey", Everyone said and started eating again everyone except Edward who also didn't say hey.

"So how do you like it here so far", Angela said after a minute.

"Well it seem like a nice place so far and people seem nice", Nevah said while poking at her salad. She really did like this place it seemed normal to her unlike New Orleans.

"We're just really surprised that we have a new girl here again because that rarely happens at all", Jessica said with a little chuckle. It was kinda weird to see them excited them so exited about a new girl.

"Don't worry I was the new girl once so I get what you mean", Bella said while looking over at her. It still felt like someone was trying to get in her mind like the witches did. What also was weird is Edward was staring at her still.

"Thanks", she said nodding while eating an apple. She really didn't want to talk at the moment.

"Anyways back to my speech, I'm valedictorian and I need a to get a speech", Jessica said trying to explain what speech she was doing. Nevah nodded and looked at her plate. Then Mike gets a yellow legal out.

"My fellow students. We are the future. Anything is possible if we believe, blah, blah, blah." Mike said and rips the page off and gives it to Jessica. Nevah laughter a little at that his banter.