Miyabi

" I choose....."
________________________
"I choose Miyabi " I said. Miyabi smile and pats his lap. from some weird reason i did as he commands. As I sit on his lap Miyabi hug me. I didn't say nothing but I noticed that everyone was looking at me. " what?" I ask them with a confuse voice. Samon smile and offer me an orange and the other start to introduce themselves.

Time skip~

As showed to everyone their room. Me and Miyubi walk in my room. " sorry but I don't have another futon so will have to share it" I said but all of the sudden I was pushed on the wall by Miyabi kissing me. Again from strange reason I kiss back. The kiss become more passionate and we start slowly to understand our self
( I'll let the rest for you 😏)

Time skip next morning~
Me and Miyabi we're making breakfast. " hey babe can you make the tea please!" Miyabi ask as he was cooking bacons and eggs. " sure babe" I said with a cheerful voice and kiss his cheek. As we continue preparing the food and the tea the other woke up and we served their food and the tea. Me and Miyabi sit down together and start to eat. Then I notes the other looking at us. " what?" I ask with my mouth full of food. Then Samon speak. " I see you are Miyabi mate, and please (y/n) don't talk with your mouth full" Samon said. Me and Miyabi look at Samon. Then I notes a mark on Miyabi neck. It was ( your favorite animal). Then took out my phone and look at my neck and there was a fox animal mark on my neck too. " thats explains all the loud noises" shinra said. I blush and the other start to laugh but Miyabi stop them " come on guys stop messing around with my mate" he said and look at them with a look saying 'i-will-kill-you'. I giggled and kiss his cheek.