Chapter 5

Sams P.O.V

How did she? wow. she took off running dean and I ran after her. I grabbed her arm before she reached the dorm.

"Sapphire." I said calmly. a single year rolled down her face but dean wiped it away with his thumb.

"Sappho it's okay." dean said to her.

"No it's not okay. I just unveiled your whole life story in front of everyone and you didn't even want it shared I'm such a bad person" she cried a little harder.

Deans P.O.V

....I'm such a bad person" she cried even harder I didn't know what to do so I grabbed her aromas and made her face me.

"Look me in the eyes." I told her, she didn't "look me in the eyes" I said a little more demanding, she did. I looked her in the eyes and said, "its not your fault.we aren't mad at you" then I hugged her really tight and Sam joined in. We were like that for a minute when she said that she was going to her room. I watched her leave and walk into the girls dorm. Sam and I walked back to where the boys were I mean they saw the whole thing.

"What did you say to her" asked John

"Is she okay" asked a worked doctor

"Ya she's decently okay. We told her that it's okay what she said. And that we weren't mad at her. And then she said that she wanted to go to her dorm." Sam told them.

Sherlocks P.O.V (again)

We all walked back to the boys dorm Sam and dean went to their room. Doctor and the master went to theirs and John went to ours.

"You coming?" he asked me over his shoulder

"No ill will be back later text me if your to worried." John shrugged the went toward our room. I walk to the receptionist for the guys dorm.

"Hey what hours can guys and girls go to the opposite dorms?" I wondered wanting to visit Sapphire.

She replied, "8am-11pm" Sherlock smiled and thanked her then spun around fixed his scarf and started walking toward the girls dorm.