Land, Sand, and a Man in a Stand.

"Oh Neptune!" I shouted! "Put the clothes on! Oh, and don't forget these! They go on before the shorts!" I chucked her something called "panties" and pulled mine on as well. Then I slipped onmy shirt and shorts. I waited for SummerSunshine to get dressed as well. ONce she was done, she grinned.

"We did it," she said. "I don't believe it. I'm human."

I put on my shoes and started to climb the Willow tree. "This is so fun!" I shouted.

Summer joined in. She was a natural born tree climber. "I know! Hey, let's go explore the land!!!" She clambered off of the tree and onto the ground. "Woah..." she said. "This is so weird!"

I jumped onto the ground. 'Yeah... what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Hm..." SummerSunshine tapped her chin and stuck her tongue out. "Let's run."

We took off fast. I darted everywhere. Across the grass, down the beach, into the dunes (although I don't think I was allowed to) and onto a thing called a boardwalk.

"Where are we exactly?" Summer asked.

"Well, I know That our house is pretty close to the coat, and the tunnel to the Willow is about a half a mile long, and I know the Willow is on land..."

"So? that doesn't explain anything!"

"Hang on, I'm thinking!" I exclaimed. What was the place called? New Jershey? No... Oh! New Jersey!  I thought. "A place called New Jersey is where we are. Its on the East coast of the United States of America." I explained.

"Oh." Then, Summer and I went to sit on a bench.

I looked all around me. The boardwalk was amazing. Lights and colors everywhere. Human children running to and fro. The stars were twinkling in the night sky. Down the boardwalk, there was a place with tons of glittering, strange contraptions that took humans high in the air, or spun them around like a whirlpool. Others took people on swings and went high in the air. I wanted to try it all. "Let's go over there," I pointed to the place.

SummerSunshine's green eyes glittered with excitment. "Yes."

We ran down to it. There was a gate by a little square building. A man was inside, taking green pieces of paper from people. He stopped us and asked, "Do you each have $1.50 to go into the carnival?"

"Um.." I rummaged around in my pocket to find the human money. I pulled out 12 big, shiny, silver coins. "Is this enough?" I asked, handing him the money.

He counted the coins. "12 quarters? Yes, that is correct change. You may go in." He opened the gate and we skipped inside.

(Sorry its so short!!!)