What's under you Cape Severus Snape?

Rockett Belladonna has red and black hair that is rigged. Topaz eyes that gleam with wolfish antics. Her wild and sinful attitude had landed her in Slytherin which now she is is in her seventh year being 18, because her birthday is past deadline. There is something about her that makes every crazy even though she hangs around Harry Potter and Sirius Black and Remus Lupin keeps an eye on her.

(I do not own any one. except for only Rockett and other characters that do not belong to J.K. Rowling.)

Chapter One : Halloween ball/Detention

~Rockett's point of View~

No one told me the dress code so I showed up in a very small sexy dress, with sexy heels. I mean don't get me wrong; I always dress this way so it doesn't bother me none. But there is one other reason why I dress the way I do. To impress the Potions Master, Professor Severus Snape. For some reason he is sexy in the most darkest, mysterious and sinful way any body could imagine. He made girls like me DROOL.

I was dancing sexily with Hermione when I heard my name- "Miss Belladonna." I turned around and see Snape dressed in all black dress-robes. His hair was flat and sexy.

"Yes Professor Severus?" I grinned sinfully.

"I am professor Snape to you miss Belladonna. Detention for not wearing dress code."

"But Professor! You're ruining my night!" He glares at me. "I have to get to my HAWT date so we can have hot steaming-"

He interrupted me by saying-"That's double detention, In my office NOW!" He said coldly. I sighed and waved to the others.

I followed him into his office as he pulled out a chair forcefully. "SIT!" he pointed to the chair. "Miss Belladonna. You maybe be in Slytherin, but it doesn't mean you can act out provocative things at a school ball." He said. "But I don't want you to ruin that lovely dress so I'm going to have you-"

"Wait! Are you hitting on me?" I laughed.

"No I-"

"You Were too!" I laughed harder.

"I wouldn't dare do something like that. Especially if it's with a student. "

"Uh huh sure. So Snapey, what would you like me to do for my detention?" I jokingly yawned.

"You are going clean the desks." He sneered.

"What ever you say."

After I was done with cleaning the desks. I had to take off my shoes. they where killing my feet. "Professor?" he glances up from his book. "I'm done with the desks."

"OK. I'll see you tomorrow, Miss Belladonna. Now Get out of the class room." He sneered once more.

"Dude! I told you to call me Rockett." I laughed as I headed out the door. When I got to the Slytherin commons, Malfoy was waiting inside the door for ME.

"Hello, beautiful." He sneered.

"In your Dreams Malfoy." I said walking past him.

"But baby."

"DON'T call me 'baby' got it. Or I will make you penis shrink so small that you won't have one!" I growled.

"WOH!" He breathed then walked away from me.

I walked up stairs and took off my shoes. "Ahh... finally." I said rubbing my feet; man did they hurt. I then strip out of dress, hung it in the closet and thanking god I don't have a room mate.

~NEXT MORNING~

I woke up drowsier then ever, my head was pounding for no reason at all. 'Goth, I hate mornings.' I yawned. I changed into my normal school clothes then walked out to Ttransfiguration, since breakfast is almost over any way.