Chapter 15

Ritwi: butt sidd?....was it so? Okay then I am sorry.

Sid: i am sorry..ritwi. actually I got tensed! Thats why I scolded you. I am sorry again!

Ritwi: its okay..but we did it for fun na?

Sid: leave it. Yaar. But I want to apologise to her once more!

Next day at college

At Library....

Sid's pov

As usual I came to library. ........
Picked up a book and started reading it

As usual anuska and ashnoor came to renew their book. But I didn't see avneet with them.

And after the college.......
I looked for her............but I couldn't find her anywhere. While taking the attendence..at camp. ...I understood that she was absent!

Wwhat?! Absent?!
Is it because of me? Because of my yesterday' s stunt? Nope....no way.At that moment. ...of course anyone would be shocked....but it wont last for long.bbut she couldn't even breath properly!!

Sumedh: yaar stop thinking too much!

Hey I did not even tell him what i was thinking! Then why did he say like that.?

Sid: hey you!  Do you know what I am thinking right now?

Sumedh: of course!
Right now you are thinking. ...."why that girl is absent today? Is it because of me? Ooh god pls forgive me?! If I have done something wrong! " ........am I
right? Mr. Sidney

Sidd ( surprised): wwwhat!  Bbut how?

Sumedh: I know you  for past 5 years yaarr.......
I can read your mind easily..............hmm only yours! Because you are my best friend.

Sidd: soooo swweeet........
Common tell me...what should I do?  Is it because of me that she is absent today?

Sumedh: no.i dont think so!
After all it was  a dare! Na?!
I'm sure....she might have forgotten abt it by now.

Sid: maybe.
(To himself)- maynot be?

After the camp we left the college.

Next day also she was absent!
No...I dont think its because of me...! But what if..it's bcuz of me?....I am really confused!
I don't want anyone to be hurt becuz of me.till yesterday...I never had the habbit of thinking too much and pondering over a small things....but all of sudden..it came out of no where. My thoughts are overpowering me!
Anyways I am just confused confused and confused!
I wanna meet her and say sorry once again. ....
******************************

NOTE
Ignore grammer mistakes.
THERE WAS NOTHING NEW IN THIS CHAPTER.From my pov...it was a boring chapter.