He will never kiss you like I do

Josie's pov

"Josie, wake up!"

I heard Lizzie's voice enter my dream.
My dream...
It was about her again. Why can't I stop dreaming about her, it's like she's the only thing existing in my head the last month. It's like I think about her more now then when we where actually together.
Together...

I open my eyes to see Lizzie sit on the side of my bed with a frown on her face. Then she asked me in thought.

"What did you dream about?" I didn't see that question coming. I looked at her blank for a few seconds, quickly thinking about something to say.

"I-I don't remember" I said at last. But by the look on Lizzie's face I understood that it didn't sound so convincing.

"You where dreaming about you know who again, didn't you" she said as if she already knew. She sighted and stroke my arm. I looked at her, how did sh-
"I've heard you say her name twice since I woke up"

Now it was my turn to sigh. My sister gave me an understanding look before pulling me in for a long hug. I felt a tear escape and roll down my cheek. Why do I still think about her. I felt just as helpless as my dreams. As I sobbed in my sisters arms the door to our room flung open and dad, also known as the man who opened the Salvatore school for young and gifted, stepped in. He stopped in his steps rapidly after he reached the threshold. He closed the door behind him and walked towards me and Lizzie. I wiped my tears with the end of my pajama sleeve.

"What's wrong Josie?" He asked in concern and took a seat in front of us on the side of the bed. He stroke a string of hair behind my ear.

"Nothi-" I don't get the chance to finish before Lizzie interrupted me.
"A nightmare" she said and patted my arm. I thanked her mentally for the saving. We would be stuck here the whole morning if I said it was nothing.

"It's okay honey, about mom again?" He asked with a kind look on his face. I nodded and looked down. I hate lying but it was for the best, dad's not especially good at relationship talk. I save that kind of pains to my sister, who's always there for me. I hugged her hand and smiled to myself. She's always there for me, always. And dad of course, even though he doesn't understand his teenage daughters sometimes, often, we love him anyway.
"I just miss her, very much" that part was not a lie. We miss our mother, everyday and we're waiting for her to come home but we know she's doing something important, we understand, but we miss her.
I squeezed Lizzie and Dads hands. I'm so lucky I have them.

"I'm okay now, really" I said looking up at the two family members with a thankful look on my face. When everything seemed to be fine dad suddenly stood up and corrected his shirt. He did come up here for a reason after all.

"The reason I came looking for you is because there's been a major incident on the school" he started. The serious look on his face made both me and Lizzie frown our eyebrows together. We looked at each other and then back at our dad. He never use his absolute serious voice when he talk to us, his daughters. His voice always has an emotional tone of some sort when he talks to us but now, his being dead serious.
It made me worry.

"Daddy... what's going on?" Lizzie said just as concerned but encouraging him to keep going.

"It's a boy who's gone missing from the academy. I think you know him by now. He goes by the name, Rafael Waithe."

I and Lizzie gasped in shook. Rafael... it's true, we had gotten to know each other. I looked down, a memory from our previous mission hit me, our kiss. It wasn't a real kiss because I just needed the power to save us. But it got me thinking. This is a perfect opportunity to get over my ex. He, is the perfect opportunity. I knew he could help me the first day I saw him, he could make me forget about her. I felt ill at the thought of using someone's feeling to help mine, but I couldn't care less, it hurt to much having her in my head everyday.