Chapter Twelve ~ Touring with The Vamps and Union J!

So here we have it, the week of the tour.

I got up extra early the day of the first show, it was in Bristol, the O2 Academy. The boys were due to pick me up at 8 o'clock but I was up and ready at 5. I chose to wear my best outfit. A flowery pink top with lace at the bottom and my denim shorts with my new converse. I did my hair in a braid and my normal make up. Not going to out there for the boys.

I had 3 hours to kill, I made sure my phone had enough battery and enough storage to take pictures. I ended up searching through my pictures for my favourite one with the boys to set as my wallpaper. In the end I settled for me with both the boys giving me a kiss on each cheek (a BAM sandwich or BAMwich.) I thought the picture was adorable enough to frame, but that was for in the future.

I sat staring out the window for two hours until I heard the stairs creak and the sound of slippers on the hardwood floor in the hallway. I swivelled around and peered into the kitchen, to see mum walking around with her hair in a messy bun and her dressing gown just thrown on top of her. She was rubbing her stomach, she was 7 months pregnant now and starting to get fussy. I tried to stay clear of her most of the time as she tended to blame me for most things.

I got up and walked around the maze of toys toward the kitchen, where mum was leaning over the counter to reach the tea bags in the highest cupboard. She was moaning as she was doing so.

"Arghh, errgg" I heard her moan as she stretched further onto her tiptoes.

"Mum, are you okay?" I asked, carefully approaching.

"Do I look okay?" she snapped at me, still reaching.

"Um, do you want some help?" I asked, tiptoeing behind her.

"Yes, please" she sighed, standing back and rubbing her stomach.

She noticed me all dressed up and looked confused. I could feel her eyes staring at me as I jumped up to reach the tea bags, knocking them down into the counter.

"Are you-" she said before pausing. Her eyes widening, she slammed her hands over her mouth and squealed.

"Oh my gosh, you're going to see them bands today, aren't you?"

"Yeah I am" I giggled, I could feel the dimples deepening on my cheeks.

"Well take loads of pictures and get autographs and say hi to James for me" she winked. She liked James McVey from The Vamps. She said, and I quote, 'he's sexy'.

"Oh gosh Mum" I laughed, smiling at her whilst I made her her tea.

"So, when's Blair getting he-" she was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

"Oh my god!" I squealed jumping up and down before running to the front door.

"What about my tea?" I heard mum laugh from the kitchen.

I rushed to the front door, tripping over numerous wires as I went. I leapt over the dog as he lay sleeping on the mat and slammed the handle on the door down to find a smiling Blair standing on the doorstep.

"Beth" he yelled, smiling from ear to ear.

"Blair" I yelled even louder, jumping up at him and giving him a hug.

I could hear little feet pattering down the stairs, I turned round to see Sam walking down the stairs holding on to the bannister, he was shy around other people.

He walked slowly towards me, clutching his teddy to his chest. He reached up and tugged on my top, gesturing for me to pick him up. I bent down, scooped him up and held him on my hip. He whispered in my ear: