Chapter 4 - Tik Tok

Chapter 4 - Tik Tok

Kylie  

All of us had walked over to Amy's bed with silent tears in our eyes. She finally looked peaceful. So far I'd been numb. Not been able to feel anything or understand what was going on. But now looking at her lifeless body, reality suddenly hit me. My best friend was dead. I would never see her again. Her hypnotic laugh. Her sweet smile and her crazy-weird ways. I started crying hard. Waterworks and all. I could feel someone's arm around me try trying to comfort me. I looked over and saw it was my boyfriend Luke. But not even he could cheer me up now. Amy's mum and I were in loud sobbing fits. I looked over at Jas to see how she was coping. She was staring at Amy with an anxious expression like she was waiting for something to happen.

Jasmine 

I was looking over at Amy waiting for her to get up. I just had a feeling she would. I know it sounds strange her being dead and all but I know deep down she's not fully dead. That she'll come back to us. It's kind of like a sixth sense. I sometimes get these feelings about stuff that's going to happen and I'm usually right. Look at the incident in the woods. I had a feeling something bad would happen and now we're all in hospital. So I just stared at Amy hoping with all my heart that I was right. Blondie doc (the doctor who's been looked after us, real name Dr Jones but we prefer our little nickname for him) suddenly appeared out of nowhere. There was something strange about him but I could never put my finger on it. I looked over at Blondie Doc and saw him looking at Amy's heart monitor with a shocked expression. I looked over at the monitor and it showed Amy's heart was beating at a slow pace. OH MY GOSH!!!! I sapped my head round to Amy and a smile formed on my face as I saw her chest move slightly from her breathing. The others probably hadn't noticed this because they were crying allot and probably could see or hear much. A small moan escaped Amy's lips. Everyone finally went silent and looked at her. Amy slowly opened her eyes and stared at all of use confused. She looked around the room with a weak smile said, "Does this mean I get to miss school?"