Description/Author's Note

For those of you who may not know, Catching the Storm is a spinoff of a character from my Agent 13 series. You DO NOT need to have read those books to understand what is going on in this one. Though this character does appear in my Agent 13 series, this is a completely separate story.

"They call him The Storm for a reason. He's Jackson Storm, you should be running in the other direction."

I shook my head. "I'm going to catch that arrogant bastard. I'm going to catch 'The Storm'."

***

Jackson Storm.

If you were to look up that name you wouldn't find anything. At least, not anything incriminating.
The police have been after him for years with no luck of ever finding any evidence to put this guy away. He's a professional at what he does, and he's a conman.

Jackson Storm can be anybody you want him to be. He can become a person you'd trust your life with, or a person who can make your life a living hell on earth. He's sexy. He's confident. He's charismatic. This is the guy you'd bring home to introduce to your parents. Unfortunately for anyone who's not a friend to him and who just so happens to be filthy rich, he's your worst nightmare.

When he gets it in his head to con one of the richest families in the world out of millions of dollars, he's all too eager to get the job done. And he knows his best bet at successfully pulling off the con is the daughter of that family.

Crystal Carver is the picture of perfect. Her father's a big hotshot CEO, and her mother is a highly successful movie actress and model, but her parents have darker pasts than she's aware. Crystal herself is a model and portrayed as a real-life Barbie Doll. Always wearing the latest styles, always wearing the most expensive jewelry. She's Daddy's little princess. No one dares to tell this girl no to anything.

Unfortunately for her, Jackson sees her as his ticket to stealing millions from her and her family. Charming her won't be a problem, and he's actually looking forward to it. This job would be just like any other he's pulled off except for the added bonus of seducing one of the 'hottest' girls in the world according to all the magazines.

But the greatest conman of all makes his biggest mistake...

He judged the book by its cover, and he ended up conning the wrong girl...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

1. Updates will be at least once a week. I do not have a specific day that I will be updating on, but more often than not it'll likely be on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

2. I will do my best to inform you ahead of time if the updating schedule changes for any reason or I'm unable to update. Though sometimes I just get super busy and can't update, but I'll do my best to keep to the schedule. Once school starts up again, the schedule will likely change.

3. If I only have the time to update this story or the Agent 13 Series, I will be updating the Agent 13 series first. That is my main book series and it takes priority over this story. That's not to say I won't be updating this story often. It will still be updated as often as possible, at least once a week unless I say otherwise.

4. Feel free to leave comments on errors I may have made that I was not aware of when I posted the chapter. I do try my best to read over and catch any errors, but sometimes I do miss things.

5. I do not appreciate rude or offensive comments about my book, me, or any of the other users commenting on the story. If you do not like the book, that is your opinion and I do not have problem with it, however I do not need to be aware of it. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. If you do not like the story, again it is your opinion and I've got nothing against it, just stop reading it instead of making rude or offensive comments.

6. This story is Copyrighted and it belongs to me. If there is in fact another book out there that is similar or has the same story line then I do apologize. I can't read every story though I have read a lot and I try my best to make sure my story is vastly different from anything I've read. If there is another story similar, feel free to message me about it. As I said before, this story belongs to me so do not copy it.

7. Also, please refrain from advertising other books on here. I realize that a lot of you are just trying to get your books out there, to get them noticed, and I do not have a problem with you advertising your stories if you ask me first. But it is kind of rude to just put your story up in mine, as it does take away from my story. I realize that no one's trying to be rude, but please just ask my permission before you advertise another story. The comments will be deleted unless I have given you my permission.

Thank-you to those of you who actually took the time to read this since I know Author's Notes can be extremely boring to have to read through. Enjoy the book!

Thanks Again,
K