:;Jeon Jungkook;:

Start from the beginning

You winced in shock from the loud noise you just did, and there it was; another sound that came from downstairs.

You clenched your phone in your hands tightly and decided to check it out.

You slowly walked down the stairs and saw that the coast was clear.

The lights were on downstairs, so you were less scared.

You gulped as you got off the last staircase and then sprinted to your kitchen.

You searched all over your cabinets and found in one of the drawers; a big knife.

You stayed in your kitchen, waiting for something to happen.

You couldn't speak, nor let out a small sound.

You were too afraid to even do so.

There would be a loud sound coming from your living room.

Your eyes widen and that's when you spoke.

"W-who's there?! I have a weapon with me, don't test me!", you shouted as to sound threatening as possible, expecting for someone or something to reply to you.

There would be no response to that and gulped.

You decided that you should check the living room.

You felt courageous for a split second, and let your legs guide your way to the living room.

As you arrived there, you felt something wrap their arms around you and covered your mouth.

You accidentally let go of your knife.

They'd close the lights and then slid their body down the wall, and sat still, with your head on their chest.

You struggled to get out of their grasp, muffling onto their hand.

"Shh... Don't make a sound, I won't hurt you.", you hear someone whisper onto your ear.

Their voice sounded manly, which made you even scared.

You were only in a towel for Pete's sake.

What if they raped you?!

"I think they're gone...", he says and you felt a cold liquid hit your shoulder.

He lets you go and he opens the lights.

You were concerned about what hit your shoulder.

As you looked, your eyes widened.

It was blood.

You looked over to the guy who grabbed you, and it felt like you were staring at something disastrous.

Your eyes were very widened.

The guy had blood all over his clothes, and he had a deep cut on his cheek.

At this point now, you were concerned and scared.

He was still laying on the ground, clenching his lower left hip.

Your eyebrows furrowed and you walked towards him, then removed his hand.

He was deeply wounded.

"Oh dear, what's happened to you?!", you say as you covered your mouth in shock.

"This is nothing.", he says as he coughed out.

Oh nononon, the last thing you wanted is a dead person in your house. Oh my gosh, no.

You immediately got up and went to go and get your med kit and came back sprinting towards the weak figure.

You saw that he was passed out and you started to freak out.