Chapter 2: Part 1

~Luke's POV~

Why didn't I stay with her? I'm so stupid this is all my fault.

Luke: Ash...

Ash: Don't Luke, please don't. 

He said lifting his head from the form the receptionist asked for him to fill out. He had tears running down his face. Katie and Calum stayed to tell the police what happened, but we were all taking in the atmosphere and feeling the empty space which was no Jess. The thought of that made me feel sick. No one knew what to do. Georgia, Chloe were crying along with Ashton. We all had tears in our eyes but me and Michael had to be strong for the others.

Ash: I should of been out there...

Ashton said with his voice slightly breaking.

Geo: We all could say that.

Mic: Listen guys, lets be greatful the ambulance got there when it did, and we got to her when we did.

Luke: Michael is right, she is in safe hands now and they will do all they can to help her get better.

Ash: I am greatful, but none of it should of happened in the first place.

Chl: Ashton it happened okay there is nothing we can do about it now, all we can do is wait.

Geo: What will happen to Sam?

Ash: I couldn't care less about what happens to him. As long as he doesn't come anywhere near my sister he can still breathe.

Luke: I think we should make a deal to never mention is name again.

The more everyone does I want to find him and kill him. When it happened Ashton got a few punches on him, Me and the girls went straight too Jess, Chloe called the police and ambulance,while the boys stopped Ashton who tried to get Sam who started to run. There was so much blood everywhere from where he thrown her down and the punches. My thoughts trail along with it, just then Ashton stands up and pulls his phone out.

Ash: I need to give these forms in and call my mum and dad.

Geo: I'll come with you.

Ash: Thanks. 

Mic: What are we going to do?

Chl: There is nothing we can do, just wait until they come and talk to us.

Ashton returns and two hours pass with us sitting around waiting. 

Ash: You should all go home, I'll stay here.

Luke: I'll stay as well.

Mic: Okay. See you later.

Chl: Keep us updated.

Geo: As soon as you know anything tell us.

Everyone gives each other a quick hug and leaves.

~Ashton's POV~

I hate this feeling of not knowing what is happening to my sister.Mum and dad said they were on their way, so they won't be too much longer but I'm still not leaving. Just then a tall man with blue scrubs, brown hair, a big build and a clipboard walks up to us. We both stand not taking our eyes off him. He must be the doctor.

Doc: Hello, thank you for the forms.  I thought there were more of you?

Luke: They all went home.

Doc: Okay, who is related to Jess here?

Ash: I am, how is she?

Doc: She is badly injured and is in critical care as we speak and we are not sure what is the case yet but as soon as they are done my team will take tests to see what is wrong.