Yandere!Sith!Male!Reader X Fem!Jedi

A/n: This story was requested by Smokin-Mask ! Thanks for the request and I hope you all enjoy the story!

First Order Officer: Sir, we have arrived on Jakku.

(Y/n): Prepare my ship and if anyone tries to leave the planet without proper identification, shoot them down or send them back. Preferably the first one.

First Order Officer: Understood sir.

As the officer left my quarters, I sighed in response and put my helmet on before heading over to the front of the ship and looking down at the desert planet.

(Y/n): At last. After years of searching for you my dear Ayala, I've finally found you. Hiding on our home planet was not very smart. Though it worked for the late Darth Vader so it might not be so dumb. I remember when we were kids, you and I. We would sh-

First Order Officer: Sir you're monologuing again...

(Y/n): And?

First Order Officer: Well it's just that last time you started monologuing, you ended up destroying the entire break room while cry-

(Y/n): ENOUGH! Is my ship ready?

She whimpered and nodded as the other officers around us gulped at my outburst except for a brave few who would dare to hide smirks with their hands. I stormed out and growled hearing the officers laugh after the door closed behind me. I reminded myself to kill every single one of them when I got back. I stalked over to my TIE fighter and got inside before taking off to Jakku, ready to claim my future wife.

(Meanwhile on Jakku) (Ayala's POV)

I knew I was in trouble when I saw the Star Destroyer enter orbit from hyperspace. I couldn't stay here anymore. And if he's here, then I'm doomed unless I can escape somehow. I ran to my hideout where I kept my old X-Wing before trying to start it with no success.

Ayala: Damn it! What am I supposed to...

My eyes widened when I heard the familiar sound of a TIE fighter flying nearby. I ran outside and looked on in horror as I felt the Dark Side approaching along with a TIE fighter flying nearby. I gathered whatever I could and my lightsaber just in case before jumping on an old speeder I had and driving out of my hideout as fast as possible.

Ayala: Dammit dammit dammit! I was safe! I was somewhat happy! And now- Uh oh...

I looked up in the sky to see the TIE fighter was following me. 

Ayala's Mind: He must be able to sense me. Of course he is he's a Sith Lord what was I expecting...?

I tried to go faster when it started to fire at me, causing me to try dodging the large blaster bolts  heading my way at high speed. I ducked under one that almost hit but another one hit the back of my speeder, making it suddenly stop and send me flying off of it and into the hot sand. 

Ayala: That sucked...

I groaned and got up as the TIE fighter slowed its speed before landing in front of me. I got up to try and run but I suddenly couldn't move as the door opened and out stepped my old friend (Y/n), his double-bladed lightsaber out ready to fight.

(Y/n's POV)

(Y/n): Hello again, my future beloved.

Ayala: You...

As I looked into my love's eyes, I couldn't help but smirk as they were filled with rage. She's closer to the Dark Side then she chooses to believe but I know that she will turn after a little persuasion. I circled around her, my lightsaber burning a path in the sand while I smiled at my prize.