Chapter nine

Yo, hope you like the update.
————————————————————
Plot
"Kyubi talking"
'Kyubi thinking'
"Normal speech"
'Normal thinking'
~singing~
(Authors note)
————————————————————

Naruto POV-

It's been a week since I was off ANBU duty and started to live at the Nara clan estate. I shivered as I realized it was time for me to go back to that vile place.

I sighed and said my goodbyes to the Nara clan, Yoshino was crying, but it's not like I'm not coming back. I turned to open the door but I was stopped by a warm hug from behind. I smiled and patted Shika's hair and left in the shadows.

~Time skip; back at the Uzukaze estate~

I gulped and turned the doorknob, it made a silence squeak as I tippy toed to the attic.

"Er herm!" Someone coughed out from behind me.

It was Lord Fourth... "Where have you been demon! It's been two weeks since you last put your disgusting paws in here!" He bellowed at poor old me. I didn't want to put the Nara clan into trouble so I did the only thing I could and lied.

"I was in the forest."

"Why the freaking hell would you be there?!"

I smirked and ran upstairs, only stoping to yell back "WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW!".

Minato POV-

Actually I kinda did want to know. Ever since last week I had that weird feeling something was missing. I went to go ask Kakashi if he knew but he just straight out ignored me, whatever I forgot must have been important.

I wanted to ask Kushina but didn't wanna worry her, Menma and Mito wouldn't know, so why not the demon?

I sighed and left to go to sleep thinking about that mission I wanted to give team Demon.

Third POV- the next day

Naruto quickly rushed out of the house in his ANBU outfit and headed towards the Hokages office. Once there he was met with his team and Lord Fourth.

"I thank you for coming so quickly, I have a mission to Kumo for you guys. Please finish it in the designated time slot. I have heard many wonders from Hiruzen about your team, I would like to know your names." Asked Minato to team Demon.

Said team growled silently and Kitsune spoke up, "I'm sorry Hokage-Sama but we do not have permission to do so." Minato frowned at this but didn't push it.

The team left soon after.

Kakashi POV-

I was really angry at Minato-sensei for neglecting Naru. I couldn't believe it at first until I saw it first hand, I'm glad Naru doesn't "live" there anymore. The Nara clan is much better for him.

Once we made it out of Konoha, I decide to talk to our Captain.

"Hey Shishou?" I ask to which I got a hum in reply. "Why do you still deal with Minato?" I spat out, catching my teammates interest. He sighed and placed his hands behind his neck in an all too familiar motion. (Shishou means captain, leader or commander)

"I don't really know. I mean they're my blood what else can I do, Minato-san is freaking Hokage. The village already wants me dead, can you imagine the revolt if I did something to him?" Said Shishou in a voice clear of any emotions. Me and my teammates put our head down in anger and pity.

Naruto POV-

'Why DO I put up with them?'

————————————————————————
So what do you guys think. I kinda tried my best to clear the confusion some of you might have. All in all I hope you liked it.

- Ninjacig