chapter -two ACCIDENTS! ACCIDENTS!

chapter -two

ACCIDENTS! ACCIDENTS!

as we enter the corridoors of our college 'the cambridge university'one of the most prestigious and reknown colleges on town .the building brings a huge grin to my face it has felt as home to me for the past 3 years......I'm really going to miss it .

"hellooo there sweet cupcake " I turn to the speaker and my mouth breaks into a big smile

as I see my friend Dave, June , Jeremy , Serena and ofcourse our new friend who is a freasher Cory. as in for Cordelia rushing towards us enveloping the three of us in bear hugs ." hey hey don't kill me already I have last year to attend" I laugh as Dave turns me around .

" what are you giving free hugs" Ash say

flirting as June and Serena smack his head and Cory just rolls her eyes and suddenly puts a hand on her mouth.

"OMG! I totally forgot I had a early lecture sorry I gotta rush come on Ser."Serena jolts up hearing Cory and gives jeremy a quick peck on lips making him blush . aww such love birds I turn around to fimd Dave and June making out and Ash and Tri hooting like owls ...

when they fight its like world war and when they come together its for the others badluck...

well! in both cases I end up being smashed ..

" uh get a room you two"I groan at the two lovers . atleast that gets them straight with both of them flushed with embarresment ..

" darn I forgot to do my assignment "my brother shrieks .

"wait I'll just...."he adds giving me a knowing look ..

"Ashton "I scold .

"fine !" he sighs what ? I'm shocked my bro here doesn't gives up so easily .then a lazy grin appears on his face.

I so knew it he can't betray his attitude.

"I'll just go around the old way I'll copy from davey - wavey" he adds .

and he is awarded with an eye roll from me and a kick on the butt from Tri while to my surprise Ash's mouth quirks up a little.

WOW! no glaring ,no retorting .....

my brother's behaving...

"don't we have a class to attend ?" Ser asks Dave and Ashton.

and soon after some gossips I rush to my class

shit ,I don't want to be late ..

I run through the halls to reach Mrs. Wilsons class my fav. english teacher I almost reach my class until I bump into a wall ....no its someones hard chest and my books fly from my hands and on the floor .

"watch were you wa..."I am cut out bye those blue ocean like mesmerising eyes locked to my grey ones .

"I'm so sorry I was lost in thought.." he says from that beautiful,sexy mouth with a defined square jaw and those pink full lips .. looking at me no .no no checking me out with those deep eyes as if he can see through me ...

I feel so exposed .

"no , its alright I was lost in thought too . " I reply blushing as he still just looks at me so passionately .god stop already I feel so ..so wanton .

he seems to get out from his stance and syarted helping me with my books .

oh such a gentleman,

"th-thanks "I stutter flushed at the sight of him

" my pleasure of helping such a beauty ... um .I mean it was my fault '' he says slightly embarresed at being caught looking at me .

I smile to his compliment .

with the corner of my eyes I see the ends of his mouth quirk up , he has such a beautiful and enchanting smile .

'what are you doing Tori' I mentally scold myself as stand up sorting out my books and watch him stand too .

"see you around" he says with his american accent .

" ya sure " was all I cold get out with my locked up mouth .. as I scurry away

what's happening to me .?

--- --- ----- ----- - ---------- ------------- ------

I am thinking about the guy from corridoors as I walk to my class and stumble into someones arms .. my clumsy self I roll my eyes at myself as I look up to apologize to mu saviour who is watching me intently

and I find myself looking in the same blue eyes which shine a little as the sun raysfall on them .

I smile a bit ,to my surprise I'm nswered by one too .

"sorry part 2 " I mummble in a breath.

"its alright part 2 '' he says flshing his all american boys smile at me

I'm about to respond as our teacher enters our class . throughout the class I find myself blushing under someone gaze ..

just as the class's over I run out of the room and into the cafeteria to find my friends not before stuffing my face in someones shirt again.

oh! its the same cologne smell ...

I look up to find the same guy smiling down at me . I blush to my clumsiness for crying out loud its the 3rd time I'm in his arms ..

not that I don't like it . I must be freaking the guy out ,right now.

I frown at the thought .

"why don't we sit down and talk before we have an ACCIDENT! " he says smirking at me in his husky and hot voice .

as my inner goddess does some serious somersaults in my heart.

"yes" I reply without even thinking.

before I know it I'm walking with him to a seat its like my body is automatically responding to his every word .

'gosh ! what is this guy doing to me , ' I gasp as he touchs my arm .. and leads me to my seat.

wow ,SKIN TO SKIN FEEL sends tingles to my body.

as we sit down .

" hi! I'm Tori, Tori Vega " I ephear myself before I know it.

" hi ! Tori I'm Aiden - Aiden Richardson '' he reply smiling as my heart skips a beat.

AIDEN _AIDEN RICHARDSON

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------