Chp 5

Jai pov

Me and juliana get in a cab and head home. We both stare out the window until we finally get home. I fumble with my keys then finally unlock the door.

We both step inside and head to the kitchen.

" Jai im hungry" juliana says

" Ok ok what do you want for lunch?" I ask

" Nuggets and fries!" she says

" Ok go get the stuff out the freezer" I say as she goes over to the freezer to get the food.

She comes back with the nuggets and fries. I put them in the deep frier and wait.

" Jules stand back I dont want you to get burned" I say as she steps back.

The food is finish so I grab 2 plates. I put the food on the plates then sit them at the table. I squirt ketchup on the plate.

Juliana gets her a apple juice and gets me a red bull.

" Thank you madame" I say

" No problem my good sir" she says

We sit across from each other and enjoy our lunch. The boys want us to send them a update on how we are doing every day. I send one saying.

To: Family

( Picture of us cooking)

French fries and nuggets!

I push send and get replys imeadiatly.

From- Machew Sasspinosa

Miss her already

From- GilinSKANK/ Dad

Glad to see you being responsible.

I read the replys then finish my food.

" Jai my dance recital is today at 4:00" juliana says putting her plate in the sink

" Shit its 3:00! Cmon lets get ready" I say carrying her up the stairs

I bring her into her room. She gets her costume while I heat up the flat iron and get her makeup out. She comes back out looking beautiful.

" Aww your cute" I say

She sits in the chair and I start on her hair. I straighten it then put it in a ballet bun. I do her makeup then run into my room and get dressed.

I put on a suit and dress shoes because those people be looking snazzy so I gotta fit in. I get my hair to look just the way I want it to.

I run over to julianas room. She has her bag packed with her other costumes. We hurry downstairs and I grab the first keys off the hook.

I dont know which car they belong to yet. I press the unlock button. They belong to the Aventador. I buckle juliana up then run over to the driver seat.

I know your probably thinking what the hell im doing driving. Well I dont. have my license yet but I know how to drive. Never been caught by the cops so #Yolo.

I rev it up then head to our school. We get there in about 10 minutes. I grab julianas hand then walk into the school. I look over at her and see shes staring at something.

I follow her gaze and see Dina. Dina is her bully. And dina has 2 brothers. One named jared and one named Jake. Yep you guessed it! Jared is matthew and carters bully and jake belongs to me.