Rewrite/Revision Schedule

Okay, wow has it been a long time since I have talked to you all wow.

Stay Close To Me was one of my first stories, it was a hit. It's essentially what cemented my love of writing. This story will be finished, I promise, but it is going to take me time.

There's a lot of issues with this story: the plot, the pacing, the writing in general. There's a lot that needs changed and trust me, it's going to be.

I began work on the rewrites and revision back in 2017, and it's been almost a year since I touched this story. I realized just how much work it was going to take to rewrite this.

I just finished rewriting my Silver series, which is a Percy Jackson fanfiction. While I am completing that series, I will begin revisions on this story.

I will try and crank out about three chapters a week, maybe four in rewrites. Once these rewrites are finished I highly suggest going back and reading through it again because I promise you it will be all around a better book and much more enjoyable.

I'm hoping to have the rewrites done by this time next year AT THE LATEST!

I do bring bad news, though. I used to write this book while watching the show. So the episode would come out and then I would write a corresponding chapter for it. We are so behind with this story and the show that it's going to be nearly impossible. So, once the rewrites are completed there will be a bit of a time jump and the story will end with the scene of Carl's death (I know, sad).

It only feels right for me to end this story with Carl's death, as it was such an important moment in the show. I won't disclose all of the details as per the direction I will be taking this rewrite in, but I promise you-you're going to love it.

Thank you for sticking by me for so long, and I hope you all can wait it out a bit longer while I get this story perfected.

If you're in the mood to read some of my other things, I highly suggest it! If you've near read some of my other stories, then you're in for a treat because my writing has gotten a lot better in the last few years.

One of my most popular series is Silver, a Percy Jackson love story. Book one is out in full, while book two is in the process of being written. Below is the synopsis:

Luna Ardelean has a destiny, one that's been written long before she was born. She is the daughter of Artemis, and her world is about to cross with Percy Jackson, the son of Poseidon. Luna and Percy are about to discover move about themselves, their prophecies, and how their fate has been intertwined since before they were even born.

The next book that I am working on that I'm super proud of so far is Tempest, a Peter Parker love story. Below is the synopsis:

If only the storm hadn't descended upon New York City that fateful night, Louisa Byers wouldn't be in the predicament that she's in now. She'd be a normal high school girl, worrying about friends and prom. Instead, she's a member of the greatest team on earth, an Avenger, and life will never be the same again.

The last book I am currently working on is BRAND NEW and is a completely ORIGINAL BOOK by me! It's called Last Page, and this is something I am so proud of and I hope you guys will follow along and love it with me. Below is the synopsis:

For Lorelei Stevens, her entire life is written before her in bound pages of paperback books. For each of her friends, her family members, there is a book filled to the brim with their encounters and their adventures that appears when she first meets them, but Lorelei has never read a single one. She skips to the last page of each, to know how each story ends. With the arrival of Noah Peterson, the son of the town's newest doctor, and the arrival of his book, he might just teach her that maybe the stories are worth reading after all.

Thank you all for the love and support since I joined six years ago, and I promise you the story of Marigold and Carl is far from over.

Mikayla xxx